Have you heard much about Salesforce and still need to figure out how to move forward?
Did you know?
According to Statista, Salesforce generated over $26 billion in revenue in fiscal year 2022, increasing by over $21 billion since 2015. Statista predicts that CRM software will generate over $120 billion in revenue by 2027.
Many businesses depend on Salesforce to operate and grow. This is excellent news for those with administrative experience in Salesforce, as your skills are in demand. Well, relax! You are not alone; we are sure many are sailing in the same boat. As a Salesforce Admin, you may already be responsible for several essential tasks related to customizing your company’s Salesforce instance. If you are a beginner, earning your Admin credential after a comprehensive Salesforce Admin training is a great testament to all you’ve learned and ensures your continued professional development.
Salesforce is significant and is growing. We all know that. This is why many of you want to be a part of the magic. So, here we are to prepare and guide you through every bit of information you need on this path. This will help you make a more informed and sound decision. So, let us begin.
This guide will help determine whether you are ready to become a Salesforce Certified Administrator. This guide provides information about the recommended training and documentation required to become a Salesforce Certified Administrator and how long it takes to get certified.
Let’s start our journey to understand How to become a salesforce administrator.
So here we go.
Salesforce Training For Administrators & Developers
- Detailed Coverage
- Best-in-class Content
- Prepared by Industry leaders
- Latest Technology Covered
Who is a Salesforce Administrator?
Unlike the seasonal database administrator, we are well acquainted, these Salesforce administrators have a much more diverse role. Remember, Salesforce is a core asset of IT. This is true despite the fact that it rests in the cloud. The future of IT lies somewhere there and thankfully, Salesforce already has a slot there. However much depends on the certification you hold, consider going for an industry-recognized Salesforce Admin course.
Salesforce administrator jobs
The Salesforce platform has a wide range of uses. By becoming a salesforce admin, one can work in various industries, including health care, legal services, construction, insurance, human resources, non-profit organizations, and government, with the proper salesforce admin training.
Junior Salesforce Administrator
Junior/Entry Level Salesforce Admins will have 0-2 years of Salesforce experience with necessary salesforce admin skills and be comfortable doing basic Salesforce administration tasks such as user management, configuration, and building reports and dashboards.
Salary- $60,000 – $80,000 / £25,000-£40,000 depending on experience.
Mid-Level Salesforce Administrator
Mid-Level Salesforce Administrator is anyone who is not a Senior Administrator and has at least 1-5 years of Salesforce Administrator experience with required sales force admin skills. Mid-level Salesforce Administrators will have additional years of technical experience. Still, beyond this, they will also have a strategic focus with a proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize processes utilizing the Salesforce platform, increasing user adoption and driving best practices.
Salary- $75,000 – $100,000 / £35,000-£55,000, depending on experience.
Senior Salesforce Administrator
A Senior Salesforce Administrator is anyone who is not a Junior/Mid-Level Administrator and has at least 5+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience with the expert sale force admin skills. Senior Salesforce Administrators will have additional years of technical experience. Still, beyond this, they will also have a strategic focus with a proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize processes utilizing the Salesforce platform, increasing user adoption and driving best practices.
Salary- $90,000 – $120,000 / £50,000-£70,000, depending on experience
Here is a crisp list of some real-time tasks a salesforce admin will be required to handle
- Deal with user accounts and passwords.
- Deal with SSO and other kinds of authentications.
- Addition of other IP addresses.
- Troubleshoot different scenarios during workflows, auto-responders, approval cycles, etc.
- Expansion and refining of other kinds of sharing rules and additional incentives.
- Help in setting the data records that are generally inaccessible to the users.
A Salesforce administrator has many vital roles. One of them is to be able to solve the real-time problems of the users. Check out the Salesforce Administrator role & responsibilities to get a detailed insight.
While these comprise some real-time tasks, let us walk you through some of the weekly assignments that requires some basic salesforce admin skills that often fall in the kitty of a Salesforce admin. Weekly? Yes, many tasks roll on a weekly rhythm, and just need your attention for 2-5 hours in a week. Now again, we are outlining a casual situation and if you get to work in a heavy environment, these calls get more frequent in the week.
- One of the major weekly tasks is to take a snapshot of the weekly performance like the history data, the system tables, etc. Store them wisely.
- Tools like Ring Lead and even the Demand Tools have to be run for data deduplication.
- Adoption and other data-quality dashboards have to be run.
- A lot of vivid kinds of examinations are recommended like time-based workflow, debugging, ogs or even the SFDC errors, user lockouts, login faults, etc.
- User deactivation for any reason.
- Modification of roles and other rules for sharing of records as per the changes introduced in the organizations.
- Import of both the leads and contacts.
- Updating various price lists.
- Changing various delegation and escalation paths.
In addition to these, there are some tasks that need monthly, quarterly or even yearly attention. Each of these carries significance in its own perspective. Let me give you a brief overview of each of them. Beginning with the monthly tasks.
Further, if you are preparing to sit for your Sales Cloud Consultant credential? We recommend you to go through various Salesforce blogs available on the JanBask Training that has been curated to help you get exam & Salesforce ready! Moving ahead, Let's give you a brief overview of monthly, quarterly, and yearly Tasks that requires advanced salesforce admin skills.. Beginning with the Monthly Responsibilities of Salesforce Admin
- Important changes to be made to both the pick-up and other lists.
- Identification of new sources of data pollution by running new reports for field utilization.
- Using Eclipse for a complete backup of the metadata.
- Refreshing the sandboxes.
- Keeping track of all the significant fixes by Salesforce.com
- Installation of all the high-priority fixes.
- Archiving copies of error logs.
Likewise, the quarterly calls may look like the following:
- Revising the Community or Partner Portals.
- Downloading of the CSV from the setup audit log of the system administrator.
- Revising the notes of any kind of third-party applications.
- Running various reports like the Reports, Roles by Profile Report, etc.
- Examination of new pick-ups that have been added to the fields.
And, finally, let me also quickly walk you through the yearly responsibilities:
- Creation of an archive of all the field history tables of the system
- Archiving or purging of all the documents for bringing down the storage charges in your system.
- Archiving various histories for audit, compliance, and even regulatory reasons.
- Updating various system road-maps for summarizing the upgrades and addition of new features.
- Also, attending the DreamForce.
This was taken in detail on purpose. If you are keenly interested in pursuing a Career in Salesforce, take this 2-minute free Salesforce Quiz to check your Salesforce knowledge and stay updated with the latest updates and innovations in Salesforce.
Why Become a Salesforce Administrator?
Salesforce Administrators are in high demand. Companies with high growth realize the potential and value Admins bring. These high-growth companies now make human severe capital investments such as re-skilling workers and hiring certified Admins with proper salesforce training. Glassdoor reports that the average Salesforce administrator salary in the US is $79,116, which includes a base salary and additional pay such as cash bonuses, commission, and profit sharing. As of January 2023, Glassdoor lists more than 400 Salesforce admin job openings in the US. if you are still wondering how to be a salesforce administrator, keep reading!
Certified Admin’s Salary vs Non Certified Admin’s Salary
The salesforce admin certification will assist you in improving your income. Companies favour candidates who have a certification since it shows that they have the expertise over the platform and its functionalities. Clients like qualified employees; thus, they hire certified individuals.
According to a Denver User Group survey in 2013 on the salary of a Salesforce Admin, they found that the average pay of those without certification was $69,600 and the average pay of those with one certification jumped to $86,850. This is a huge $17,250 per annum difference due to the Salesforce Admin certification. How can you ensure you are paid the same as a Certified Salesforce Administrator? You utilize the training facilities that are on offer to you with required salesforce admin skills.
In the recent annual career survey, respondents were asked which certifications are likely to increase their worth as a Salesforce professional. 18% believe that holding the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator is likely to increase your worth. Salesforce certified professionals make 25% more than their non-certified counterparts.
Salesforce ecosystem leads to quite an attractive Salesforce administrator salaries with great work-life balance & growth opportunities. Check out our Salesforce Admin Salary blog to gain complete insight into it.
What Does it Take to Become a Salesforce Administrator?
While many Salesforce Admins have started out by ‘falling into it. Moreover, the Salesforce admin role often becomes career-defining as it has now become easy to achieve the certification via our Salesforce certification program.
For prospective Admins, the salesforce administrator training and certification is often the initial step to grabbing a job. Being a widely recognized and accepted representation of salesforce admin skills it has now become a standard requirement for every aspiring Salesforce Admin.
The Salesforce Administrator has a deep understanding of native Salesforce features and functionality. Hence to inherit more knowledge on Salesforce, collaborate and study with fellow Salesforce professionals and use the JanBask salesforce community to build your sales force skills and network.
What are some Technical and Non-Technical Skills required for being a Salesforce Administrator?
Below are some essential skills that you should have to be the finest Salesforce Administrator. Must-Have Non-Technical Skills for Being a Salesforce Administrator A majority of Salesforce implementations do not see success and always see some glitches in adoption. The success of any new technology depends on the mindset of your employees in terms of methods, processes, behavior, and also outcomes. Everything needs a particular approach that often results from the right skills.
- Logical Thinking: A successful administrator should be comfortably able to break the complex parts into small digestible chunks. I strongly feel that this results from knowledge about the basic architecture of the software and how one individual change has an effect on all the rest.
- Best Team Member: The Salesforce administrator has to be truly empowered. Many things will fall in line simply because of the expertise in handling the process and the team. Hence, only a person with strong conviction and respect amongst the team can bring everyone on one page. A true administrator should not have to be micromanaged and has to be dependable.
- Knows Sales Process: Salesforce CRM tool is the most important tool for your sales team and it has to be woven around the marketing funnel of the team. A person who is familiar with the software and the way sales are handled will be able to maximally augment it. It becomes highly critical to thoroughly know the sales process of the team and see how to deal with it.
- Communication: Needless to say, any kind of management to be effective requires great communication skills. As a Salesforce admin you will deal with a range of stakeholders apart from your own team. This is of course not a casual conversation but wherein you will be needed to communicate concerns, explanations, decisions and even the whole processes to different people as per their level of acceptance and expertise. Your clients may not be very tech-savvy or may have great expertise in the same. Of course, your communication in both cases calls for different levels of sensitivities. This is the skill that you will require very often. There has to be no hesitation in talking to people from different backgrounds like managers, IT consultants, other employees.
- Curiosity: This is natural. Also, this is essential. Remember, many times in technology solutions are not served but have to be found. There will be days when you have to sit for hours or maybe days trying to work around the database to get to the best solution and make the system work as per your requirements. This may get taxing at times. Your admin has to have a natural curiosity that will fuel how he works around different platforms to find the solution.
- Project Manager: Your job as a project manager requires a high level of multi-tasking and respecting different deadlines along with meeting the needs of your clients. You are the face of your company for developing the Salesforce needs of your users. Everything has to be streamlined and well woven into the basic thread.
- Strategic Thinker: Remember, only a person with keen foresight will be able to build on the vision and mission of the company. A good admin has to have strategic thinking to be able to see through the challenges of today from becoming roadblocks tomorrow. All the functions that may seem to be useless today may actually gain relevance in the future. It is the long-term vision and the ability to study the bigger picture that differentiates a seasoned Salesforce admin from the fresher.
Now, of course, many of the skills mentioned above are a result of experience but at the same time, they are the result of a conscious and continuous self-effort. If you are looking to gain some insight on what recruiters ask during a Salesforce interview. Check out these Top Salesforce Admin Interview Questions to get selected for your next interview. In addition, there are some technical skills that are essential. These are essential as well and need some particular effort to learn. Essential Technical Salesforc Admin Skills needed for being a Salesforce Admin
- Knowledge of Salesforce Platform: As the name states, it is important for you to know the Salesforce platform well. Unlike other CRM platforms that keep your customer data and help you build relationships with your prospective customers and help you collaborate with new customers, Salesforce has a lot more to offer. There is a lot of standard functionality and revolutionary features that help you set up a completely out of the world customer experience. Features like various cases and other communities for effective customer engagement, sales management, customization of Salesforce mobile app, management of the marketing cloud for effective customer service, etc. require knowledge.
- Data Management: There is no doubt that there will be a huge amount of data to be managed. Management means taking care of data input and output. In the case of data input, you should have knowledge about the data import wizard or data loader. Both are used for different workloads. Likewise, knowledge of data export is also essential. Again, on the same lines, there will be data export wizards and data loaders both catering to different loads of data.
- Data Security: The need for data security is not more pronounced in history than now. With the increased incidences of cyber-attacks and the evolution of new viruses, the success of any software firm is not possible without having a sound data security framework. The Salesforce platform is endowed with different functionalities to furnish a flexible and layered sharing model that makes designing different data sets easier for different users. It allows you to balance both the security and ease of use while bringing down the risk of any kind of stolen or unused data. It is important to have a clear knowledge of the data security framework in Salesforce. It is only by the perfect combination of security features at different levels can a Salesforce admin provide apt access to different users in one go without having to give specific permissions individually.
- Knowledge of Formula Fields: Salesforce is required by organizations to have a huge amount of data to deal with on a routine basis. Users have to properly understand this data at a glance without doing any mental calculations. Knowledge of the creation of customizable formula fields and the need for their creation is essential. You should be able to use the formula editor efficiently. The use of at least one use case for each formula is essential. This can further lead to the creation of simple formulas. Having knowledge of the usage of formula editors effectively makes a lot of difference.
How to Improve Salesforce Admin Skills?
Here are a few steps you can take to improve your Salesforce admin skills:
1. Conduct research on Salesforce administration activities
Learning about the daily responsibilities of Salesforce administrators may help you determine which skills are necessary to succeed in the role. A Salesforce administrator completes a wide range of duties that might include activities involving user management, data analysis, security management process automation and business analysis. Understanding the specific skills needed for each activity might help you determine which to improve in your own role.
2. Review Salesforce tutorials
Check out salesforce admin tutorials on how to use certain Salesforce tools may help you improve your related skills. It might also benefit you to read step-by-step guides on using certain Salesforce programs and tools. Increasing your knowledge can help you strengthen your skills and become more confident when using Salesforce to perform different tasks.
3. Earn certifications
Earning certifications may help you increase your credibility when applying for Salesforce administrator jobs. They can also make it easier to strengthen your skills and increase your overall skill set. The Certified Salesforce Administrator credential can help you progress in your field and acquire valuable Salesforce knowledge and data management skills. Completing this certification program can also make it easier to increase your professional network and learn from experienced administrators.
Salesforce also provides many other Online Salesforce certifications to get your knowledge of the desired credibility and recognition in the job world. There are broadly four different credentials that can be taken up:
- Salesforce Consultant Master: Master the concepts of Salesforce Admin and Developer while focusing on Sales & Service Cloud, Apex Programming, Salesforce Lightning, and much more with this salesforce consultant master certification.
- Salesforce Developer Training: Get a comprehensive online Salesforce developer training course that guides you through the concepts of Salesforce Development to give you more advanced exposure in the field of Salesforce. It’s time to take a shot at your chance of becoming the most demanded Salesforce Developer by signing up for an industry-oriented Training.
- Platform App Builder: This salesforce app builder certification is particularly designed for all those professionals who can showcase skills and expertise in designing, building, and customization of applications by making use of declarative features of the platform.
- Salesforce Lightning Training: Now learn to use the Salesforce Lightning UI with the help of in-depth knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS). Sign up for online Salesforce Lightning training that guides you through the concepts of Salesforce Lightning Certification exam, by giving you more advanced exposure in the field of Salesforce Lighting and its components.
- Salesforce Service Cloud Training & Certification: Be future-ready and gain a solid foundation on all Salesforce service cloud fundamentals from scratch to advanced level by salesforce service cloud training and certification. Get in-depth knowledge of Salesforce configuration techniques, setup service contracts, console creation for service applications, and more. Also, get skills to design and implement Salesforce service cloud solutions through real-life projects and use cases.
4. Job shadow a Salesforce administrator
You can learn more about Salesforce work by job shadowing a more senior Salesforce administrator. Participating in a job shadowing opportunity may help you learn how current administrators use certain salesforce admin skills and apply those skills to their work. You can use your professional network to search for job shadowing opportunities. If you don't already have experience, you might also want to pursue an internship or apply for an entry-level job at a Salesforce-based company to gain more direct knowledge and experience.
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Salesforce Certified Administrator?
A Salesforce Administrator certification improves your overall awareness of sales and customer interactions, while also allowing you to have a thorough understanding of how to use the platform. No matter your experience, you will find a variety of useful tools as you explore Salesforce certification paths. There are multiple benefits of becoming a salesforce certified administrator such as:
- Skills enhancement: A Salesforce Administration certification proves that you not only understand the Salesforce platform, but that you are an expert at it. You’ll know how to use the many features to efficiently manage administrative duties and increase a business’ sales. This certification will help boost your CV in the eyes of potential employers, as they know that you’ve got the skills necessary to get the job done.
- Improved problem solving: With the knowledge you’ve learned through obtaining your Salesforce certification, you’ll be able to take on new projects more quickly, find solutions to issues as they arise, and move swiftly to implement clever, efficient business solutions. Because you’ll be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to assist others in overcoming their difficulties, you’ll be an asset to your entire team.
- Hands-on experience: Throughout your coursework, you will have hands-on experience working with Salesforce that helps you to increase your productivity. This increases the value of your CV and work profile, as many recruiters look for employees who have received the necessary training for marketing operations.
- Attract recruiters: The job market is constantly growing, with thousands of applicants vying for the same post. This certification will help you stand out amongst the crowd. It shows that you can effectively help any company design and improve their Salesforce platform.
- Good for business: When you eventually land a job, your expertise will help the company you work for in a variety of ways. You’ll understand how to navigate the platform to rapidly and easily design solutions to efficiently meet the business’ needs. This ability to manage the application quickly and effectively will help your company succeed in the long-run.
- Better pay: Earning the Salesforce Administrator credential allows you to negotiate a higher salesforce admin salary, pursue a promotion, or even explore new job prospects. As Salesforce continues to expand its reach, more and more companies will be looking for certified experts. As this job sees higher demand, it also generates higher pay.
- Growing industry: Salesforce Administration is an excellent career choice because the sector as a whole is expanding. Salesforce is always introducing new tools and features to its platform to better serve its diverse client base. As this trend continues, additional industries will begin to adopt the technology to compete in a crowded marketplace, creating the opportunity for many new jobs.
In case you are a beginner and don't know where to begin. Know the best tips to get a Salesforce job without experience.
Salesforce Training For Administrators & Developers
- No cost for a Demo Class
- Industry Expert as your Trainer
- Available as per your schedule
- Customer Support Available
Why Invest in the Salesforce Certification Exam?
Investing in the Salesforce certification exam can help you build a more enriching career as compared to other certifications. In case, you are serious about sales and marketing, have proof of being a Salesforce expert. This could help you land a better position in your respective field. Gaining Salesforce certification can also help you transition from sales or marketing to working as a salesforce administrator or developer. Moreover, the platform is in demand worldwide, and salary of salesforce admins reflect the same.
- Salesforce Administrator: $153,507
- Business Analyst: $175,000
- Salesforce Consultant: $146,350
- Salesforce Developer: $152,895
- Project Manager: $161,598
- Technical Architect: $190,000
Prerequisites for Salesforce Certification!
Learners require a graduate degree and a passion for Salesforce skills & technology. Professionals with a basic understanding of Salesforce concepts and features, such as navigating Salesforce, data management, security, and using Sales Cloud would be an advantage in completing the online Salesforce courses.
Who Should Go for Salesforce Certification?
This Salesforce certification & training course is suitable for individuals looking to build a career in Salesforce, particularly for app builders, developers, system administrators, sales representatives, IT managers, and product managers.
Salesforce Cloud Admission 2024
To become a Certified Salesforce Administrator and Developer, you must complete both the Salesforce Administrator exam and the Salesforce App Builder exam. Complete this Salesforce training course, visit certification.salesforce.com and register to take the exam.
Salesforce Cloud Entrance Exams
The Salesforce exam is a 90-minute long exam comprising 60 single or multiple-choice questions. The passing score for the exam is 65%.
Salesforce Cloud Without Entrance
To earn better job opportunities and to work in exceptional teams across big organizations one needs to be clear of the certification exam, without qualifying for the entrance the chances of job opportunities will be limited.
How to become a salesforce administrator?
There are multiple steps that you should follow to become a salesforce administrator such as:
Step 1 - Decide on your training system
Step 2 - Use different available resources to know more about Salesforce administration
Step 3 - Gather details on salesforce administrator certification exams
Step 4 - Appear and pass the salesforce admin exam
It has now become easy for everyone to become a salesforce administrator in just 4 easy steps that are mentioned above. You can also join JanBask Training to pursue Self-learning Salesforce administrator training. So that you can clear your certification exam in the first place.
There is also a Salesforce admin 201 certification is a highly recognized certification that can be achieved by Salesforce administrators with the help of free salesforce admin certification pactice test questions.
Learn Salesforce in the Easiest Way
- Learn from the videos
- Learn anytime anywhere
- Pocket-friendly mode of learning
- Complimentary eBook available
Salesforce admin is a wide role with many diverse responsibilities. There is so much to do. The idea to take you through these details was to make you familiar with the profile of a Salesforce admin. Once you are clear on this part you know how you have to deal with different aspects of the role. Also, the decision if you are really meant for this, will become easier. This is a world of technology and also, remember one thing, that things are going to get more streamlined and demanding at the same time, in times to come. Employers will look for many aspects of your personality along with your technical skills and certifications.
So, you have to work on your overall development and not just sharpen your technical skillset. Salesforce is all set to define the future of CRM and is here to stay. Now, if you want to experience it as a part of it or as an end-user is your call. But, my experience tells me that it is fun. Lots of things to do, people to meet, challenges to accept, and targets to achieve. There is no time after you step in. So, reflect now and get yourself the best of certifications. They will land you in the best job spheres. That is a bet. Do share if you won it!
So, give a jumpstart to your Salesforce Admin career by enrolling yourself in a comprehensive Salesforce Administrator training, today! Feel free to share your experience of being a Salesforce Administrator with us, via the Comment section!
Q1. What are Salesforce admin skills required in the workplace?
Ans- Here's how you can highlight your Salesforce admin skills in the workplace:
- Send out informative emails about updates.
- Draft an end-of-the-year progress report.
- Create new employee profiles.
- Design workflow rules.
If you are wondering how to become salesforce administrator, enroll for a salesforce training and grasp all the necessary information salesforce admin skills.
Q2. How to highlight Salesforce administrator skills?
Ans- Here are some tips to help you highlight your Salesforce admin skills during each stage of the hiring process:
- Sales force admin skills for a resume
You can use your Salesforce administrator resume to highlight your ability to use your skills to accomplish important tasks and achieve results. In the work experience section of your resume, discuss how you succeeded in past roles involving Salesforce.
- Sale force admin skills for a job interview
The job interview phase of the hiring process can be a valuable opportunity to discuss the specific Salesforce campaigns and projects you've worked on as an administrator or in a related role. You can also use it to showcase your abilities and share specific details of how you've used your skills and plan to continue to use them to succeed at a new company.
If you are intrigued to know how to become a salesforce admin, join a Salesforce admin course and get the best salesforce training and put a step towards becoming a salesforce admin.
Q3. How to Maintain a Career Growth in Salesforce?
Ans- In order to have an ascending career growth in a Salesforce Admin profile, you require the following-
- Learn salesforce admin online course related new things
- Be updated with every new update and release.
- Keep taking accreditation exams and certifications to your credit.
Certification plays a very important role in the career path of becoming a salesforce admin. And Salesforce admin training free demo class followed by Salesforce admin training online and Salesforce admin course materials can easily help you grab that certification.
Q4. Who should attend the Salesforce Admin Certification Training Course?
Ans- any individual can take a step towards becoming a salesforce admin with the right salesforce admin training and earn the the right certification and learn required salesforce admin skills.
- Salesforce enthusiasts
- IT students
- App Developers
- Project Managers
- CRM enthusiasts
Learn Salesfroce admin online to become a certified professional.
Q5. Is it possible for people with no coding background to get trained in a Salesforce Admin certification course?
Ans- The course may give off an impression of being a little difficult initially, yet it isn't outlandish for individuals with no specialized information to get Salesforce certification training. Salesfirce course online begins from the very fundamentals of everything. It will require somewhat more exertion on your part in case that you are not from a specialized technical foundation, however with the assistance of our help group, Salesforce admin training material and the teachers, you will come around & easily learn Salesforce admin onliner. Still want clarity on how to be a salesforce administrator? Enroll for Salesforce admin course to get right Salesforce training.
Salesforce Vs. Different Technologies
- AWS & Fundamentals of Linux
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Databases Overview & Amazon Route 53
1 day 12 Dec 2023
- Intro to DevOps
- GIT and Maven
- Jenkins & Ansible
- Docker and Cloud Computing
0 day 11 Dec 2023
- Data Science Introduction
- Hadoop and Spark Overview
- Python & Intro to R Programming
- Machine Learning
11 days 22 Dec 2023
- Architecture, HDFS & MapReduce
- Unix Shell & Apache Pig Installation
- HIVE Installation & User-Defined Functions
- SQOOP & Hbase Installation
5 days 16 Dec 2023
- Salesforce Configuration Introduction
- Security & Automation Process
- Sales & Service Cloud
- Apex Programming, SOQL & SOSL
4 days 15 Dec 2023
- Introduction and Software Testing
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Automation Testing and API Testing
- Selenium framework development using Testing
3 days 14 Dec 2023
- BA & Stakeholders Overview
- BPMN, Requirement Elicitation
- BA Tools & Design Documents
- Enterprise Analysis, Agile & Scrum
4 days 15 Dec 2023
MS SQL Server
- Introduction & Database Query
- Programming, Indexes & System Functions
- SSIS Package Development Procedures
- SSRS Report Design
5 days 16 Dec 2023
- Features of Python
- Python Editors and IDEs
- Data types and Variables
- Python File Operation
4 days 15 Dec 2023
- Components of AI
- Categories of Machine Learning
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
12 days 23 Dec 2023
- Introduction to Machine Learning & Python
- Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
- Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
4 days 15 Dec 2023
- Introduction to Tableau Desktop
- Data Transformation Methods
- Configuring tableau server
- Integration with R & Hadoop
5 days 16 Dec 2023