“DevOps is not a goal but a never-ending process of continual improvement. DevOps represents a change in the IT culture with a complete focus on rapid IT service delivery through the adoption of agile practices in the context of a system-oriented approach.”
During the last few years, the large-scale adoption of DevOps has led to a huge demand for professionals who are skilled in successful DevOps implementation. Huge demand paves the way for great salaries, and that is what the scenario of jobs in DevOps is.
DevOps is ranked second on Glassdoor’s 50 best jobs in American rankings considered one of the most lucrative career options with 156,209 + positions today. Undoubtedly, it would be an excellent experience developing a career in the overwhelming world of DevOps.
Embark your career with an ultimate guide to complete your DevOps Certification now!
It does not matter where you stand in your professional life today, but achieving success in the DevOps space definitely requires a planned journey. This e-book is specifically designed to answer all your fundamental questions that include:
- Detailed Introduction to DevOps
- Career opportunities and Learning path in DevOps
- In-demand skills for getting hired
- Average Salaries you may get as a DevOps engineer
- DevOps Certifications to boost your career graph
- An impressive DevOps Resume Template
- Entry-level job options for Learners
- Future scope of DevOps