Salesforce for CRM has become much more popular and widely used today. most of the business organizations are taking benefits from it to manage various business operations. Still, there are some organizations and business owners that do not know much about Salesforce and today we have brought this blog to let you know about Salesforce
We will discuss all the three concepts one by one and how different organizations can take benefits from using Salesforce for CRM.
What Salesforce CRM software is in reality?
In this section, we shall see what Salesforce CRM is. Earlier Salesforce has marketed as CRM or customer relationship management software. It was just introduced to provide business operation streamlining facilities to the business organizations so that the businesses can easily manage their sales and marketing operations and empower their sales team. Salesforce was basically the first Company that introduced web-based software that can be accessed over the internet by business organizations.
I hope this section was able to clarify what Salesforce CRM is.
Take our online Salesforce training course and become a Salesforce expert.
Salesforce Training For Administrators & Developers
- No cost for a Demo Class
- Industry Expert as your Trainer
- Available as per your schedule
- Customer Support Available
Read: The Latest Tutorial on Salesforce Development
Salesforce CRM Software- List of Products
Here is a list of Salesforce CRM Software products-
- Sales Cloud: Salesforce sales cloud offer faster and smarter ways to connect with the customers and to generate leads, opportunities, to access accounts, and contacts in a faster way.
- Service Cloud: Salesforce service cloud helps the employers to connect with the customers at any time anywhere that may be a call center, service delivery, customer support or IT helpdesk.
- Marketing Cloud: Nowadays, marketing is being done one by one and even marketing automation can be easily done by the Salesforce.
- Community Cloud: With the help of a community cloud, you can re-imagine employee engagement, customers, and partners. The customizable web portal of Salesforce supports sales, marketing, and service data.
- App Cloud: Users can build apps and businesses faster. You can access third-party marketing applications easily through Salesforce. You can access Microsoft applications, Gmail, and many more similar software apps through Salesforce.
- IoT Cloud: Are you planning to use IoT apps? Or you need a platform to support smart devices like equipment that can be deployed to a customer site and can connect to a centralized hub that can help you in managing reports and business then Salesforce is the best for you.
Most of the time if people are offering Salesforce service and talking about its applications then they are trying to talk about Sales cloud CRM.
What does Salesforce do?
Now you may think about what Salesforce does and for what purpose it is used for. You may be surprised by the fact that you can use Salesforce almost for all business operations and satisfy the needs of your customers. You can see below-listed uses of Salesforce while serving your customers:
- Campaign Tracking: Users can track marketing campaigns and, in this way, you can keep track of leads and know the exact source of leads and the result of your marketing campaign. Even you can track the leads that are generated from your pay-per-click advertising campaigns or from any event or webinar or conference. A Salesperson can even report on ROI and help in doubling your investment.
- Lead Capturing: You can easily get connected to your lead through the source of lead generation. Through this feature, new leads will flow automatically without any manual involvement. Common lead sources are website chats, inbound calls, text messages, webinars, events, seminars, or conferences, etc.
- Lead Assignment: New leads can be distributed automatically among sales reps and as per the logic that you decide for lead assignment.
- Proposal and Quote Generation: You can generate quotes and proposals easily through data that is stored in Salesforce and send the offers and proposals to prospects just through a click of a button. There are some of the add-ons that also support the most complex quote-to-cash needs.
- To Manage Accounts and Contacts: You can store all of the account and contacts at a central location through Salesforce, that may be either of your vendors, partners or any other. Account synchronization can also be done through Salesforce.
- For Customer Support: You can use Salesforce in resolving any of the customer complaints or queries. If you are into any service company then you can even use the Salesforce service cloud o provide service delivery to your customer or support the customer or service operation.
- Customer Apps: You can even build customized apps through Salesforce. If there is no application that can fulfill the client’s requirement then the custom app feature of Salesforce helps the business organization in providing. These customized apps live within Salesforce along with its pre-built sales, service and marketing applications. Salesforce AppExchange is the platform that is provided by Salesforce for customized apps. You can access any of the customized apps through Salesforce AppExchange.
What Salesforce CRM is used for?
Salesforce is used to make or convert organizational operations effectively and efficiently. Many organizational functions are performed by Salesforce. Here, we are going to describe the organizations that use Salesforce for business operations:
- Sales Organization: SFDC is the application that supports various organizations. It supports the sales organization in functioning smoothly and efficiently. It helps the organization in keeping track of contacts, opportunities and leads of partners, competitors and other users. It can also be integrated with outlook or Gmail like lost used applications and manage the business operations easily.
- Customer Support Team: Salesforce also helps the organizations in keeping track of customer issues and complaints and as per escalation rules the issues can be reported to the appropriate team member. In this way, higher customer satisfaction is provided by the organizations to their customers. Even the complaints can be raised to level2 or further levels if they are not resolved timely and in an expected manner.
- Marketing Organizations: SFDC offers the creation and tracking of marketing campaigns in the way so that the team can create, measure success and implement the marketing campaigns. You can send bulk emails to the customers or existing contacts. The direct option to send web-to-lead is available in all of the Salesforce editions except the contact manager and as a result, the sales inquiries can be sent directly to the clients. Like every detail of the deal like the detail of the deal, time, support and marketing requirement is available so it can be tracked timely and the appropriate offers can be sent to the customer.
Apart from the above-listed organizations, Salesforce can be used by almost any type of organization. It is typically used by Sales reps or sales managers. It is empowering many of the big and popular business organizations all around the world. Small, medium or large any size of the organization is using Salesforce anyhow for many of its business needs. Even various departments of business organizations are using it in various ways to satisfy their goal and for optimal performance.
We can even divide the types of organizations like For-profit or for Non-profit organizations along with some NGOs. These organizations have various types of day to day operations. They can support and fulfill customer requirements and provide customer-centric services. The following list of the organizations is using Salesforce for their business operations like:
- Cisco Networks
- TOMS Shoes
- American Express
- Virgin America
- Western Union
- Susan G. Komen
- Harvard Business
- Columbia Business School
- Teach for America
Is Salesforce a CRM?
Well, is Salesforce a CRM? This shouldn’t even be a question to ask in 2020.
Read: Popular Salesforce Developer Interview Questions you need to know in 2020
Salesforce is valuable and the most used CRM. Salesforce CRM software is being used by many business organizations. It is used to meet many of the client’s needs in an optimized manner. Business organizations are using Salesforce for a long time to make their business operation efficient and optimized. Here it supports a wide range of operations and cases. The list can be lengthy and therefore we can say that it can be used by many organizations.
Take a free demo of our online Salesforce training. Register here!
Salesforce Training For Administrators & Developers
- Personalized Free Consultation
- Access to Our Learning Management System
- Access to Our Course Curriculum
- Be a Part of Our Free Demo Class
A number of non-profit organizations are using Salesforce to empower their business goals and mission. Many non-profit organizations are using Salesforce to do their business operations and the organizations are using Salesforce to optimize business operations. They can make business operations smooth and effective.
With Salesforce CRM software the user can get a 360-degree view of their business operations by Salesforce and perform the business operating effectively. There are many other benefits that are offered by Salesforce to the business organizations. The features like mobile connectivity, cloud-based, and web-based solutions and applications make it one of the most preferred and used CRM application by the business organizations.
You can get the flexible and automated and customized business reports that can help in decision making and the salespersons can access the customer information at any time from any device. Salesforce offers an easy way to access and accumulate customer information and therefore is preferred by most of the business organizations.
Read: Top 20 Salesforce Alternatives: Is There Good CRM Competitor to Salesforce?
Learn Salesforce in the Easiest Way
- Learn from the videos
- Learn anytime anywhere
- Pocket-friendly mode of learning
- Complimentary eBook available
So, we can say that the features and functions offered by Salesforce are not limited. Even it keeps on updating its application based on customer feedback and the latest technological trends. Salesforce AppExchange offers third-party apps that are used to make business operations smoother and efficient. Here we have listed only a few ones and can add many more.
With this blog, you must have a deep understanding of the concept of what is Salesforce and for what purposes it can be used. Now, this is your turn to adopt Salesforce for CRM to manage your business operations and maximize the benefits for your organization. By leveraging the benefits of Salesforce CRM software illustrated above, you can optimize your revenue channels by using Salesforce for CRM.
Salesforce Vs. Different Technologies
- AWS & Fundamentals of Linux
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Databases Overview & Amazon Route 53
1 day 02 Apr 2020
- Intro to DevOps
- GIT and Maven
- Jenkins & Ansible
- Docker and Cloud Computing
2 days 03 Apr 2020
- Data Science Introduction
- Hadoop and Spark Overview
- Python & Intro to R Programming
- Machine Learning
8 days 09 Apr 2020
- Architecture, HDFS & MapReduce
- Unix Shell & Apache Pig Installation
- HIVE Installation & User-Defined Functions
- SQOOP & Hbase Installation
2 days 03 Apr 2020
- Salesforce Configuration Introduction
- Security & Automation Process
- Sales & Service Cloud
- Apex Programming, SOQL & SOSL
9 days 10 Apr 2020
- Introduction and Software Testing
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Automation Testing and API Testing
- Selenium framework development using Testing
9 days 10 Apr 2020
- BA & Stakeholders Overview
- BPMN, Requirement Elicitation
- BA Tools & Design Documents
- Enterprise Analysis, Agile & Scrum
3 days 04 Apr 2020
- Introduction & Database Query
- Programming, Indexes & System Functions
- SSIS Package Development Procedures
- SSRS Report Design
9 days 10 Apr 2020
Receive Latest Materials and Offers on Salesforce Course