Do you want to build your career around Salesforce?.
But you don’t want to be a part of Salesforce careers or options that are too technical to handle? Don't worry, we have an amazing title for you that’s techno-functional, and doesn’t require hard and fast technical adeptness or background to pursue, it’s Salesforce Business Analyst folks.
With a pure analytical mindset & knowledge of Salesforce products, you can help companies store, handle or transmit large volumes of business data on a daily basis. The Business Analysts with Salesforce technology are the ultimate saviors who help companies from making poor business decisions & improve the process for more effective outcomes.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, your duty won’t be to develop & configure over Salesforce.org, rather it would be to find solutions & innovations around the Salesforce CRM implementation across departments, be it IT, Sales, Marketing, customer service. You will also be accountable to identify & deploy solutions that can enhance client’s experience across every department.
Business Analysts with Online Salesforce certifications are moreover like Managers who supervise the project & ensure the teams & departments are keeping up with the optimum & full capacity use of CRM & other products around it. And also, to ensure the CRM products prepared by developers are working in the best faith to improve the business process, or in case if you are an offshore company, your duty is to see the products are developed as per usability & customization of the clients.
Why Choose Salesforce Business Analyst as Title?
Salesforce Business Analysis is a very fun & exciting title, as each day you find new complexities & chances to put your brain cells to. The salary is amazing, jobs are in abundance, certifications are there to mark your career trajectory, what else do you need? Work-life balance? It’s again amazing as you will work with great corporations with flexible work environments like Google, Facebook, Netflix & more.
This profile is quite a unique position, where it’s on you to drive the operational efficiency and growth within the organization, department-wise. You are like the one informed puppeteer, who could pull the strings & make things happen. However, if you are looking to excel in the Salesforce market much depends on the certification you hold, consider going for an industry-recognized Salesforce Cloud Certification Course.
Here are further reasons that explains why the Salesforce Business Analyst is a suitable career path for you.
Always Work with Latest Technology Stack
This career lets you pull something new each day. You can leverage the latest technology, tools & software to drive results. You will also learn about the great usage of SQL, Microsoft suite, Tableau, Google Analytics in conjunction with Salesforce CRM.
Break into it from any Career Profile
The profile is open for anyone from tech, non-tech, management, or its subfields like Sales Management, Commerce. Whatever career you belong to, you can easily break into this role, without any limitation.
Builds Great Leadership Qualities
Salesforce Business Analysts work around every department of a business, be it IT, accounting, sales, customer service or so. Which lets you build amazing capabilities to lead anyone and drive innovative solutions.
Amazing Job Security & Learning Curve
|Salesforce ecosystem is growing exponentially.
The above reasons are absolutely valid and If you are keenly interested in pursuing a Career in Salesforce, take this 2-minute free Salesforce Quiz to check your Salesforce knowledge and stay updated with the latest updates and innovations in Salesforce.
Salesforce as a Company - Why Join its League?
Further, if you're preparing to sit for your Salesforce Business Analyst certification? We recommend you to go through various Salesforce blogs available on the JanBask Training that has been curated to help you become Salesforce-ready!
Salesforce Business Analyst Career Path - Global Job Trends & Opportunities!
The demand for Salesforce Business Analysts has increased featuring an annual growth rate of 24% for this title, which shows how much the demand for this role is growing.
- As per sources, by 2024, the Salesforce ecosystem is expected to grow $859 billion in new business revenues.
- By 2024, You will see 4.2 million jobs in the Salesforce ecosystem, which is great for a Salesforce Business Analyst profile.
- More than 88% of Fortune Companies use one Salesforce App & have requirements for a Salesforce Business Analyst role.
- For every $1 the parent company Salesforce.com makes, its ecosystem earns 5 times that is --- $5.18.
It is important to note that companies of all sizes and types are looking for multi-disciplined individuals and those walking down a Salesforce career path along with Salesforce are among the selected people whose career growth is exceptional.
Here are the top 4 global countries with estimated Salesforce jobs (including Salesforce Business Analyst title) & New Business revenue added by them.
What is Salesforce Business Analyst? - You Might Ask!
Salesforce Business Analysts are the go-to person in a company, more like a bridge between the stakeholders & IT. Their basic role is to help businesses in analyzing their requirements, and challenges, get clarification on what business stakeholders want to accomplish and then drive some data-driven solutions to improve business processes and gain efficiencies around Salesforce.
This is What Salesforce Business Analyst Job Responsibilities at Amazon. inc looks like:
Here is a brief overview of Salesforce Business Analyst duties on a daily basis.
- Analyzing every information - They dive into every key data, insights, fact to discover what actions to take for the business’s ultimate success.
- Elicitation - They are required to set up the foundation of a project by asking a lot of questions, gathering opinions, information, facts by interviewing stakeholders & departments to analyze what teams to work with, what should be the process, and other things.
- Documentation on requirements - Salesforce BAs are required to document every input, action, outcome exchanged between the team, departments so that stakeholders could look into it.
- Communicating - Salesforce BAs role is to act as a bridge, and thus involves a lot of verbal & non-verbal communication between teams, departments & stakeholders to ensure the right processes, actions are put forward, and the inputs are aligned with the desired outputs.
- Planning & implementing great solutions - The Job of Business analysts is to plan & implement effective actions & solutions that meet the end goals desired by the business stakeholders.
- Measuring & Testing - They test and measure the implemented solutions to track down the progress, and build training materials, holding the feedback & elicitation questions for the record.
This is a fun depiction of what a Salesforce Business Analyst Day looks Like.
Salesforce delivers cloud services to more than 150,000 businesses globally and Salesforce Business Analysts play a big role there. Gain complete insight on Salesforce Business Analyst Roles & Responsibilities.
What Skills Salesforce Business Analysts Career Requires?
Salesforce Business Analysis is a good mix of technical & non-technical skills:
Soft Skills Salesforce Business Analysts Should Reflect:
- Requirements review & writing
- Flow and process programming
- Eliciting requirements from stakeholders
- Data Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Communication, collaboration, and team management
- Problem Solving
- Project handling
- Solutions planning, implementation & testing
- Feedbacks recording & process documentation
- Business case definition
- Goal-setting & attention to detail
However, Business Analyst does not particularly need to have technical skills, but they should have a basic understanding of these technical areas:
- Reports & Dashboard
- CRM Platform
- Sales & marketing platforms
- Data Management
Bursting Myths About Salesforce Business Analysts Duties
People have quite a lot of misconceptions about the job duties or existence of Salesforce Business Analysts, let’s burst it once & for all.
Salesforce Business Analyst is a Pure Technical Job
Eh...No, they don’t have to be technologists, they should, however, have a basic understanding of the implementation of Salesforce CRM & its features.
Salesforce Business Analysts are only needed to gather requirements.
As explained in job duties, Salesforce Business Analysts have a very overarching role, they are required from the get-go of the project until the outputs are received. So, this is a half-truth!
Salesforce Business Analyst can’t do configuration on the platform.
There is no rule if they can’t or shouldn’t. If they have that kind of time, scope, or knowledge to do while overseeing the implementation of solutions, they can do so!
Prerequisites Needed to Become a Salesforce Business Analyst
To pursue the Salesforce Business Analyst Career path, you need to have:
- Degree or diploma in any discipline either computer science, Business Administration, or any closely related field.
- However, even if you are not from a technical discipline or career background, you can still pursue this title, provided you have formal Salesforce training, where you could learn cloud computing & Salesforce systems quite well.
- Basic understanding of HTML, web development, project management suite, excel, Word, along with great customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or comparative CRM Products to make customer or business arrangements.
- Knowledge of creating Salesforce or comparable CRM Products, including approval principles, work processes & security controls.
- Ability to utilize scientific & critical thinking aptitudes in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to rapidly increase customers, meet overall business needs & advancements.
- Very good communication skills (verbal and nonverbal), production skills & relational aptitudes.
- Capacity to oversee and organize various undertakings inside a collaborative environment.
- Have adaptability & readiness to implement business-oriented actions.
- Zeal to learn both specialized & general practical abilities of Salesforce Business Analyst Role.
The Salesforce Business Analyst has a deep understanding of native Salesforce features and functionality. Hence to inherit more knowledge on Salesforce, collaborate and study with fellow Salesforce professionals and use the JanBask Training Salesforce Community to build your skills and network.
Salesforce Business Analyst Salary - Based on Top Locations, Experience & Top Recruiters!
Check out how much does a Salesforce Business Analyst makes as per top locations, experience level & top recruiters of the market.
Salesforce Business Analyst Salary as per Experience level
- An entry-level Salesforce Business Analyst salary with an experience of 1-4 years, including tips, bonuses can be $77,404 on average per year.
- A mid-career Salesforce Business Analyst Salary with experience of 5-9 years can be $93,229 on average per year.
- A Senior Salesforce Business Analyst salary with an experience of 10-19 years can be up to $126,896 on average per year.
Salesforce Business Analyst Salary as Per Prime Locations of the World!
If you are up for relocating, here are few options you can explore as here the Salesforce Business Analysts are imbursed quite really well.
- As per Glassdoor, the national average Salesforce Business Analyst salary is $82,833 per year in the USA.
- As per Glassdoor, the national average Salesforce Business Analyst salary is £44,382 per year in the UK.
- As per Glassdoor, the national average Salesforce Business Analyst Salary is $70,355 per year in Canada.
- As per Glassdoor, the national average Salesforce Business Analyst Salary is INR 8,14,000 per year in India.
- As per Glassdoor, the national average Salesforce Business Analyst Salary is $85,197 per year in Australia.
Top Recruiters with Their Payscale for Salesforce Business Analyst!
- Salesforce Business Analyst Salary at Google on average is $106,745 per year.
- Salesforce Business Analyst Salary at Apple on average is $171,85 per year.
- Salesforce Business Analyst Salary at Accenture can be $88,012 per year on average.
- Salesforce Business Analyst Salary at TCS can be $128,535 per year on average.
- Salesforce Business Analyst Salary at IBM can be $87,079 per year on average.
- Salesforce Business Analyst Salary at HP can be $87,070 per year on average.
- Salesforce Business Analyst Salary at Microsoft can be $104,252 per year on average.
- Salesforce Business Analyst Salary at Netflix can be $97,491 per year on average.
Get more confidence in the earning potential of Salesforce professionals, check the IT Business System Analyst Salary in 2022!
Is There Any Official Salesforce Business Analyst Certification?
As per the Salesforce official web, there is no particular credential for Salesforce Business Analysts. However, to secure this title as certified Salesforce Business Analyst, you can focus on grabbing the end-to-end knowledge of Salesforce CRM, its features, application and then proceed towards cracking Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Consultant Certifications:
Salesforce Administrator Certification You Can Crack:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator
And Afterwards, the Salesforce Consultant Certification You Can Crack Are:
- Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Field Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Non-Profit Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
By Taking the Master Salesforce Training, you should definitely go after these certifications one by one, as they will increase your marketability and position you well to headle the Salesforce Business Analyst roles and responsibilities.
Popular Skills Looked Out for Salesforce Business Analyst Title
Here are the popular transferable & technical skills that are looked out for the Salesforce Business Analyst job profiles in the talent market. And by having them in your Salesforce Business Analyst resume, you might have a preference to get hired & imbursed well.
- Salesforce Platform
- Data Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Data Management
- SQL, Python, Java
- Impeccable communication
- Writing & documentation
- Project management
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Requirements Analysis
- Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Relationship Management
How to Become Salesforce Business Analysts?
You can claim the Salesforce Business Analyst career in just 5 quick steps as follow:
- Research end-to-end about the Salesforce Business Analyst career path in terms of how to pursue, future scope, comparison with other job prospects, practicality, salary package, your interest level, and other things.
- Take the career counseling around the Salesforce careers. Call some expert in family, friends, to walk you around this profile. If you don’t have someone of such capacity, our career counselors can help you navigate the Salesforce Business Analyst Career path for free.
- Get the formal Master Salesforce Training led by real-life Salesforce Analysts, who teach you about Salesforce CRM end-to-end with real-case studies & assignments.
- Ace the Salesforce Certification battles. Since there is no particular Salesforce Business Analyst certification, you can take the training & go ahead clearing & maintaining the Salesforce Admin and Salesforce Consultant certifications.
- Network with Salesforce Communities & Business Analysis Associations, connect with real Salesforce experts over Linkedin and start your career trail with internships, jobs or some industry projects.
Final Thoughts On Salesforce Business Analyst Career Path!
The Salesforce Business Analyst career is one of the greatest deals you can book yourself with because Salesforce tops the CMS market with a 20% share & promises to create 4.2 million jobs within its ecosystem by 2024.
Salesforce Business Analyst is another growing title that is techno-functional, which anyone from a non-technical field or career background can easily pursue with just a little bit of formal upskilling online and scoring Salesforce Admin and Salesforce Certification gradually in their career timeline.
The jobs for Salesforce Business analysts are posted in great abundance, this profile is hugely recognized in Salesforce-savvy companies like Google, Apple, Microsoft, Accenture, IBM, and many more.
We shared everything about the Salesforce Business Analyst Career path, covering this title’s job duties, salary in top locations, certification, top recruiters, skills & qualifications, and how to become one. Hope all this helps you to approach this career with full confidence & zeal to learn and grow.
Don’t know where to start? Give a jumpstart to your Salesforce Cloud professional career by enrolling yourself in a comprehensive Salesforce business analyst training program, today!
- AWS & Fundamentals of Linux
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Databases Overview & Amazon Route 53
3 days 04 Oct 2023
- Intro to DevOps
- GIT and Maven
- Jenkins & Ansible
- Docker and Cloud Computing
5 days 06 Oct 2023
- Data Science Introduction
- Hadoop and Spark Overview
- Python & Intro to R Programming
- Machine Learning
1 day 02 Oct 2023
- Architecture, HDFS & MapReduce
- Unix Shell & Apache Pig Installation
- HIVE Installation & User-Defined Functions
- SQOOP & Hbase Installation
12 days 13 Oct 2023
- Salesforce Configuration Introduction
- Security & Automation Process
- Sales & Service Cloud
- Apex Programming, SOQL & SOSL
-1 day 30 Sep 2023
- Introduction and Software Testing
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Automation Testing and API Testing
- Selenium framework development using Testing
-1 day 30 Sep 2023
- BA & Stakeholders Overview
- BPMN, Requirement Elicitation
- BA Tools & Design Documents
- Enterprise Analysis, Agile & Scrum
-1 day 30 Sep 2023
MS SQL Server
- Introduction & Database Query
- Programming, Indexes & System Functions
- SSIS Package Development Procedures
- SSRS Report Design
5 days 06 Oct 2023
- Features of Python
- Python Editors and IDEs
- Data types and Variables
- Python File Operation
6 days 07 Oct 2023
- Components of AI
- Categories of Machine Learning
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
20 days 21 Oct 2023
- Introduction to Machine Learning & Python
- Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
- Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
33 days 03 Nov 2023
- Introduction to Tableau Desktop
- Data Transformation Methods
- Configuring tableau server
- Integration with R & Hadoop
12 days 13 Oct 2023