Well, if these questions have been bothering you and if you want to either start with or switch your job for a career in technology; then this blog could help you with the appropriate answers and reasons.
Most of us still might not be convinced that a career in Information Technology could be the right choice considering many factors. To steer clear through such a dilemma, here we have listed some points which can help you make a more firm decision.
Let Us Have a Look at These Points to See How a Career in Information Technology Is an Apt Choice?
- A career in information technology is an epicenter of all the research, development, and innovation
- Technology and the jobs in IT are not going anywhere! They are going to be there as they are the need of the hour and will continue to be the same.
- Owing to the meaningful job which professionals do, a career in information technology is usually well paid.
- The work culture for a career in information technology is amazing and comes with a lot of perks and employee benefits.
- A career in computer technology comes with work-life balance and flexibility most of the time.
- You get to explore various domains and industries across the globe and hence you don’t limit yourself in terms of learning new technologies & exploring more.
- High demanding jobs and high paid jobs; these both phrases are true for a career in the technology field.
- Social change is also seen off lately in IT jobs owing to the new mindset people have developed.
- New challenges and responsibilities make the jobs interesting every now and then and much more
Well, these might be reasons enough to help you make a more sound choice in terms of a career in technology. Let us try and find out which role could be a better fit for you.
Here Is a Long List of Such Jobs; Let Us Dive In:
AWS or Amazon Cloud Service Offers a Number of Job Opportunities, All You Need Is Some Training and Certification for the Same. Some Facts About These Jobs Are:
- 14% Increase in jobs has been noticed since March 2019
- 1,264 Companies have an urgent requirement of AWS Solution Architect
- 1050+ Jobs Projected in Next 3 Years, in the USA alone
- $125K+ is the annual average salary of AWS Solution Architects.
These Are Going to Be High on Demand in the Future and These Facts Will Help You Understand the Need for This Job.
- AWS has customers all across from over 190 countries - which covers millions of customers in 5000 education institutions, 127,500 nonprofit organizations, 2000 government agencies.
- AWS Data Services increased by a whopping 96% in just a single year - including Amazon ElastiCashe, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, Amazon DynamoDB.
- AWS has over 70 services inclusive of storage, computing, database, networking, application services, analytics, management, deployment & mobile.
- AWS has over 1 million customers associated with it, which means job opportunities in this field are extravagant.
- AWS has the highest share in the cloud computing market which is 32%.
You can go for certification courses to help you with the certifications when needed.
Due to competitive business advantages, DevOps has become a popular and leading technology. The organizations are even outperforming through DevOps technology. Such organizations are even performing great, and the new tools are also evolving in the market. As a result of all of this, the demand for skilled, qualified, and trained DevOps professionals is increasing. In the future, it can be said that this technology will become one of the leading ones. It has encountered all new job roles and tools.
DevOps is one of the most in-demand IT skills and here we have gathered all the facts which are related to this skills set that you might find interesting. Dig in to read more about them:
- As of now, the average salary of a DevOps engineer is $115,666 in the USA.
- DevOps is ranked 2nd on Glassdoor's 50 best jobs in American rankings.
- The expected market size of DevOps is $12.85 billion as per Grand View research.
- Sixty percent of hiring managers are looking to fill DevOps engineer positions.
- There are more than 156,209 openings in the DevOps space that makes it quite clear how lucrative career options are for DevOps today and shortly.
Looking at this listicle, it can be said the field has so much to offer for someone who is looking for a well-paying job with a work-life balance. If you are unsure of why making a career out in this discipline worthy via DevOps training for beginners, you can consult us.
3. Data Science
The Data Science industry is growing by leaps and bounds, and it is expected to reach US$ 16 billion by 2025.
Here are certain predictions that will help to evaluate the scope or future of Data Science jobs/career in information technology:
- The US leads the Data Science market, and in the coming year, the nation will produce around 1,90,000 positions for skilled & certified Data Scientists.
- The pay of Data Scientists in any industry is quite higher than any average IT profession/skill.
- The Data Science field has a lot of skill gaps, which means the demand for professionals is huge but the talent to meet that overly rising demand is not sufficient. The skill gap indicates that this field is recession-proof for upcoming years. In such an event, if you master the Data Science field with the required skills & certifications, you can have strong roots in the job market & convince the hiring companies to pay as you desire.
- Another best part about joining this career field is its unlimited reach within every industry. Data science is not restricted to just an IT industry, the field is dispersed even in the healthcare & pharmaceutical, telecommunication, energy sector, utility, research & marketing, finance, manufacturing & other industries.
Around 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are generated each day, and almost every business of diverse industries make use of data to make their important decisions. To meet the skill gap and draw conclusions from market accumulated heavy data, Industries are explicitly looking for Data Scientists who could meet their goals of data transformation for profitable returns with ease.
Data Scientists' job role is future-proof. Put your searches for courses for Data Science to an end, as we are here with our comprehensive, industry use cases, and professionals-led training via virtual Data Science classes.
We should look for the future of Hadoop-based jobs before diving into them. Thus, here we are sharing a few benefits/insights about Hadoop that will help you infer why making a career in Hadoop technology is a certain move after having the best big data Hadoop training online:
- It has been proved by several studies that Big Data Analytics is a top priority software or data analytic tool for a number of organizations.
- The majority of organizations believe that the tool increases the performance of their organization to a great extent.
- The organizations use the Big Data Analytic tool to get insights into their sales and marketing opportunities.
- Several organizations are boosting their social media marketing strategies with the help of Big data.
- There is a huge difference in demand and the number of skilled analytical professionals across the globe.
- Big data is a hot job for professionals, and as per Mckinsey’s report, in the future, there will be a huge shortage of skilled analysts and managers. The disciplines with major skills gaps can be said as recession-proof areas, which means you have 0 risks of losing your jobs during the financial obstructions.
- The managers who can take decisions and analyze the data properly will surely be in deficit in the US, thus by having the right skills/knowledge you can cement that shortage and stand a chance to bag lucrative packages.
From these facts, the field of Hadoop looks promising to make a career in. Anyone can make an easy entrance to this profile but they need to have proven skills & certification in hand to be in it. Get big data Hadoop certification training with us to get ways to enter this field.
5. Salesforce reshaping your career
Following are the few insights on Salesforce CRM and its ecosystem that will help to identify the future scope of Salesforce career/jobs:
- Cloud computing is set to generate $389 billion in Salesforce revenue - where the US inclusive of its cities will have the highest gains with a margin of $269 million.
- With 3.3 million jobs to be created across the world in the Salesforce ecosystem, the US will account for around 4,00,000 jobs.
- With a 19.5% CRM market share, the giant - Salesforce is one of the tops & fastest-growing CRM - leading ahead of competitors like Adobe, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP in the race.
- According to compiled sources, 79% of companies and their employees are confident about using Salesforce and think that this platform gives them a better competitive edge in the market.
Salesforce is not only a part of the core IT sectors, but it is also everywhere even in the non-IT sectors of retail, education, media & advertisement, entertainment, financial services, healthcare or so. Wherever the tracking of customers & sales is important, the Salesforce CRM is applied.
6. QA Tester Job Role
Here are a few reasons explaining how QA Testing has a bright future and is the right choice for you to make a career in now:
QA Testing Is One of the in-Demand Skills Globally.
Software testers have broad and entirely adaptable vocation ways that they may change as per their requirements. They can move towards becoming Project Managers or Business Analysts if they have a decent comprehension of the various enterprises.
- QA Testers sometimes progress towards becoming DevOps on account of their working methodology.
- The demand for QA testers is not limited to just the IT sector, it is evenly required in healthcare, banking, transportation, entertainment, and so. Wherein, the business has a need for software development, the need for a QA tester would be just there to ensure they are working according to the decided specifications.
- While if you talk about the pay, you don’t have to worry, because the QA tester is paid between $77,828 to $101, 378 on average but if have software quality assurance certifications right after QA analyst training, your chances of getting of bagging great figures become even more possible.
- The area is growing each day and has new challenges and thus, you won’t feel monotonous, each day you will have new obligations to perform.
- The field gives you an opportunity to promote and reach to more senior profiles, but if you are struggling to cope up in this field, you get multiple options to switch to, you can make your way to a Business Analyst profile or so with quick ease.
Looking at this listicle, it can be said the field has so much to offer for someone who is looking for a well-paying job with a work-life balance. The discipline is nowhere going down until the business applications and systems are there and have an immense need to have their routine check. If you are unsure of why making a career out in this discipline is worthwhile, our assistance team would love to have that discussion via free counseling or you can look for yourself by having our free demo class of QA certification course.
7. Business Analyst
The scope for the business analyst profile is ever-expanding worldwide. Today, the field has become vital for most administrations, hiring a big data expert for valued data insights.
- Exploring business analytics involves several things like - Right business objectives, Right technologies, Right resources, Right business culture, and Right top management commitment.
- Top companies like Infosys, IBM, and many others use business analytics tools to compile intelligent business solutions that are quite profitable in the end.
- To become a successful Business Analyst, you should be sure about job responsibilities and areas of improvement first.
- If you want accelerated growth in your career, then you should learn about big analytics tools and techniques that top companies across the world are utilizing.
The future of a Business Analyst looks very bright because everyone wants to have a cutting edge in their business, and Business Analysts provide just that. Just as the regime of business is going to grow in the future as is the law of market forces, so will the profile of a Business Analyst.
8. MS SQL Server
The eventual fate of Specialist DBA is splendid; Such DBAs are not simply restricted to your Operational Functions; they are associated with your Strategic Decision makings like Technology Architecture and Engineering.
- These Specialist DBAs assemble/claim Optimal SQL, Efficient Indexing, and Concurrency/Isolation administration over the Database Tier of your business. We have gone through the Database Architecture and Engineering of a few prominent Internet Application Platforms that have been developed by non-professional DBAs.
- The result was that those apps are frequently over/under Indexed with imperfect SQL and unaddressed simultaneousness/disconnection levels. This outcome impacts negatively on the genuine Performance and Scalability of the whole app and in the end is a bad business impact influencing the background of the end client.
- There are more than 156,986 companies around the globe that use Microsoft SQL Server as per data labs. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (USBLS), the requirement for DBAs, in general, will see a 17%, or much faster-than-average, increase in employment prospects.
- The average salary of a Database Administrator (DBA) with Microsoft SQL Server skills is $74,885 per year.
We should look for the future of Python-based jobs before diving into them. Thus, here we are sharing a few benefits/insights about Python that will help you infer why making a career in Python technology is quite profitable after having the best Python training online:
- Python is a leading general-purpose programming language that is easy to use as it is purely written in simple English, powerful, and versatile, which sums it as a great choice for beginners and experts equally.
- The language has multi-faceted purposes - it can be used to architect desktop and web applications, developing complex scientific, numeric applications, and apart from these, it also helps in managing data analysis and visualization tasks. That means, with this single & unified language, you can be a part of various IT roles, be it data analysis, software development or so.
- The role of Python developer/coder is not only limited to just the core IT industry, but it is also evenly required in IT areas of Healthcare, Banking, Communication, Media, Transportation, NPO industries & others.
From these facts, the field of Python looks promising to make a career in. Anyone can make an easy entrance to this profile but they need to have proven skills & certification in hand to be in it. Get Python certification training with us to get ways to enter this field.
10. Artificial intelligence
We should look for the future of Artificial Intelligence-based jobs before diving into them. Thus, here we are sharing a few benefits/insights about Artificial Intelligence that will help you infer why making a career in Artificial Intelligence technology is quite profitable after having the best Artificial Intelligence training online:
- IDC predicts 75% of commercial enterprise apps will use Artificial Intelligence and machine learning by 2021 & beyond.
- Forrester predicts that cognitive technologies like robots, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, and automation will create 9% of new jobs in the U.S market by 2025. And these new jobs will be titles as robot monitoring professionals, Data Scientists, Automation Specialists, and Content Curators, etc.
- As per Accenture, Artificial Intelligence and & Machine Learning technology’s impact on business will boost labor productivity by up to 40%.
- Key clinical or healthcare AI apps can create $150 billion in annual savings for the U.S. healthcare economy by 2026.
- Juniper predicts that the success rate of chatbot interactions will reach over 90% in 2022 in the Banking sector and 75% in the healthcare sector by 2022.
From these facts, the field of Artificial Intelligence looks promising to make a career in. Anyone can make an easy entrance to this profile but they need to have proven skills & AI certification online to be in it. Get Artificial Intelligence certification training with us to get ways to enter this field.
11. Machine Learning
We should look for the future of Machine Learning-based jobs, before blending into them. Thus, here we are sharing a few benefits/insights about Machine Learning that will help you infer why making a career in Machine Learning technology is quite a profitable move after having the best Machine Learning training online:
- Machine learning is in an emerging state and it is expected to grow leaps in the next few years. Companies are more interested in BI and robotics solutions. Most of the industries are moving towards machine learning to enjoy more powerful BI solutions that result in endless job options for learners.
- The need for Machine learning engineers would not be subjected to just IT industries, it would be evenly required for the technical areas of healthcare, finance, NPO, entertainment, energy industries.
- “Netflix saved $1 billion because of its machine learning algorithm - which recommends personalized TV shows & movies to users or subscribers.”
- Same-day shipping from Amazon is available because of machine learning
- Google, Facebook, Uber are few top-notch companies that use machine learning and are hiring Machine Learning engineers for their diverse units.
From these facts, the field of Machine Learning looks promising to make a career in. Anyone can make an easy entrance to this profile but they need to have proven skills & certification in hand to be in it. Get Machine Learning certification training with us to get ways to be a part of this field.
We should look for the future of Tableau jobs before diving into them. Thus, here we are sharing a few insights about Tableau that will help you infer why making a career in the Tableau field is quite profitable after having the best Tableau training:
- In the coming times, there will be 50 times the amount of data as in 2011, according to a study by IDC and to analyze that growing data and derive actionable insights, Tableau is today’s leading data analysis and visualization tool that makes data transformation much easier & creatively.
- Tableau professionals are getting paid the best salaries in any core tech to non-tech industry, with an average of $106,000.
- NetJets, University of California, Groupon, GM, Sony Electronics, Sunguard, Bank of America, KPMG, Verizon, Facebook, Dell, Applied Systems, Booz Allen Hamilton are some of the few popular hirers of Tableau Professionals.
- Tableau was ranked as a “Leader” in the data visualization and BI market for the 4th consecutive time, by Gartner Research.
- Tableau is not only a part of the tech industries, it is evenly needed in Healthcare, banking, entertainment, NPO, and more such industries.
From these facts, the field of Tableau looks promising to make a career in. Anyone can make an easy entrance to this profile but they need to have proven skills & certification in hand to be in it. Get Tableau certification training with us to get ways to enter this field.
Skills which you need to have a career in technology
- Analytical Abilities.
- Project Management.
- Problem Solving.
Apart from this, there is a long list of skills that one needs to have when it comes to technology and a career in technology. You can surely explore the job details on famous job portals for your areas of interest such that you can list down certain skills you need to work on to scale up your career. Feel free to check out our career page; on all the courses to help you with your technical skills.
Conclusion on a Career in Information Technology
Irrelevant of the job salary, job location, or the organization you work for, it is important to make sure you understand the job description well. Your skills and your interest is something that can help you choose the right career. Along with that, you can also get some expert advice such that you can choose a career in technology which can help you in shaping your future. Feel free to contact us, in case you are looking for some expert advice, as our professionals are here to help you. You can even let us know any queries you may have in the comments section below. We will be happy to hear from you. Also, in case you are a working professional and have a career in any of the fields, your advice would be helpful for our reader so feel free to share the same in the comments down below.
- AWS & Fundamentals of Linux
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Databases Overview & Amazon Route 53
5 days 10 Dec 2021
- Intro to DevOps
- GIT and Maven
- Jenkins & Ansible
- Docker and Cloud Computing
12 days 17 Dec 2021
- Data Science Introduction
- Hadoop and Spark Overview
- Python & Intro to R Programming
- Machine Learning
5 days 10 Dec 2021
- Architecture, HDFS & MapReduce
- Unix Shell & Apache Pig Installation
- HIVE Installation & User-Defined Functions
- SQOOP & Hbase Installation
5 days 10 Dec 2021
- Salesforce Configuration Introduction
- Security & Automation Process
- Sales & Service Cloud
- Apex Programming, SOQL & SOSL
5 days 10 Dec 2021
- Introduction and Software Testing
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Automation Testing and API Testing
- Selenium framework development using Testing
5 days 10 Dec 2021
- BA & Stakeholders Overview
- BPMN, Requirement Elicitation
- BA Tools & Design Documents
- Enterprise Analysis, Agile & Scrum
6 days 11 Dec 2021
MS SQL Server
- Introduction & Database Query
- Programming, Indexes & System Functions
- SSIS Package Development Procedures
- SSRS Report Design
12 days 17 Dec 2021
- Features of Python
- Python Editors and IDEs
- Data types and Variables
- Python File Operation
5 days 10 Dec 2021
- Components of AI
- Categories of Machine Learning
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
13 days 18 Dec 2021
- Introduction to Machine Learning & Python
- Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
- Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
26 days 31 Dec 2021
- Introduction to Tableau Desktop
- Data Transformation Methods
- Configuring tableau server
- Integration with R & Hadoop
6 days 11 Dec 2021
Receive Latest Materials and Offers on Worth To Visit Course