Who can take the course?PMP certification is mandatory for a stable career in professional management. It is best suited for:
- Individual Contributors like Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- New Project Managers
- Software Developers
- Anybody who wants to advance their career in the arena of Project Management
PMP Training at JanBaskProject Management Professional (PMP)Certification Training Course
PMP or Project Management Professional certification is one of the most distinguished professional qualifications for a project manager in the industry today. The certificate is offered by Project Management Institute (PMI).
Being relevant for professionals who are keen to advance their career in the arena of project management, the PMP certification exam is at present based on the following book, which is the preeminent global standard for project managers across the globe today: Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK Guide), 5th Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013. At JanBask, we have designed the course so that you clear this industry-recognized certification with flying colors and also become an efficient practitioner of core PMP principles. In order to help you to do so, we provide you with guides, study materials, practice tests and lots more, so that you can work successfully in any industry, applying any methodology and in any location.
Modules covered in JanBask PMP Training CourseThe PMP also increases your earning potential. PMP certification holders earn 20 percent more than their non-certified peers according to Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey, Ninth Edition.
- Getting Started
- Prep Intro
- Project Management Framework
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- PMP Practice Test Series
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Process Group View
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Tip Sheet
- Course Feedback
Know more about the various courses offered at JanBask Online Training and explore more future prospects.Discover More Courses
Prospects of a certified PMP Professional in the Corporate World after completing this certificationIn the course work, you will successfully complete industry-like mock projects,which will conceal multiple project management concepts.
- Performance Enhancement Project
- Scope Management
- Time and Cost Management Project
- Risk assessment for Project Selection
- Earn 35 PDUs and be confident about the PMP certification exam
- Come up with a working knowledge of all the process groups and also multiple knowledge areas, as per the PMBOK Guide- Fifth Edition
- Hone your skills to successfully manage as well as execute and deliver projects which are in line with global standards of project management best practices.
- Define and understand common terminology
- Manage projects faster
- Work with fewer resources
- Avoid common mistakes
- Learn tricks of the trade
- Apply International Project Management Standards from PMI (the PMBOK Guide)
- Study PMBOK Guides Five Process Groups
- Study Ten Knowledge Areas
- Study The Area of Professional and Social Responsibility
- Gain skills for passing the PMIs Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam
- Prepare for PMP®/CAPM exams
- Master test-taking techniques
- Learn PMBOK Guide terms, definitions and processes
- Practice styles and types of questions
Why should you join the PMP course in JanBask?Our Course Advisor and CEO, Rohit Batra says, “Acquire the knowledge and skills you need to pass the PMP certification exam right here!”
At JanBask, we are proud to present the mostwidespread andexhaustivePMP trainingseries on the internet.The complete training content is included in your membership/subscription.
In order to make sure that you become successful in your endeavor, our expert trainers always recommend that the course participants should attempt their PMP exam at the most within 45 to 60 days of the course completion date, so that the concepts stay fresh in your mind.
Wise words from Janbask’ians
Meet our happy students and find why our Agency is the preferred choice.
The trainer is highly knowledgeable, has an excellent style of explanation, is approachable and also a great personality. I enjoyed my training.”Nayanika GhoshLead Consultant
The instructoris tremendously well organized. She shared all her knowledge and industry experience through the medium of real world examples, suggestions and guidance. How can I forget the online classroom training? It wasbeyond my expectations and highly recommend.Keep it up! PMP concepts made super easy!Ameed HassainProject Manager
Great Job Team! Thanks for coming up with such a well-designed module focused on PMP certification.Associate Vice President, Strategic Alliances
Ready to Get Started?
Want to hire the best people around to design, develop, and turn your project into reality? Well look no further! Take your business to the next level.
Ph. No.: +1 908 652 6151