An eminent philosopher, watercolourist once said, “Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of intelligent effort”.
Guess what this quotation seamlessly fits well in today’s unfit situation where saturation of the technical skills has been the ultimate source for one to fetch tech-savvy jobs.
When self-reliance has become the founding principle for one to penetrate the business market during the pandemic of COVID-19, it has been crucially significant for one to advance his/her technical, business, and communication skills.
This has been made so that one could create a job for himself instead of relying upon the scheduled interviews or endlessly waiting for the days when the phone would ring for the recruiter to put them on board. So, now let’s understand what exactly a Quality Analyst does and why are QA certifications of prime importance, by answering the questions below:
Question-1 What exactly is the work of QA?
Redefines the quality of a software
- As we all know that attaining quality is next to obtaining perfection. In simple order, a QA Software Testing - Master certification redefines the needs and expectations of customers by functionality, design, reliability, durability as well as the price of the product.
- Quality assurance testing has generally been transferred into the development cycle.
- The QA tester role and responsibility is producing the software within the stipulated time by allowing them to fix the problems.
- The QA team is responsible for producing the software within the stipulated time by allowing them to fix the problems.
- The Quality Assurance team works in collaboration to enhance the improvisations on an ongoing basis. Just like developers, programmers, the QA testers embrace a coordinated responsibility in assuring that they deliver a high-quality end product.
Question 2-Why quality assurance testing is done?
- Offer Best Solutions-In the technical field, quality assurance testing is measured to be the quality testing process that offers the best set of products and services that are feasible in narrowing down the broadened gap between the clients and customers.
- Ensures Technical Specifications-It’s major aim is to deliver consistent results through the channel of standardized procedures that means the organization needs to ensure that its processes are related to gaining the desired outcomes that specify the quality benchmarks.
- Fulfill Requirements-In a short instance, it can be concluded that QA includes all the sorts of activities that are linked to the implementation of standards as well as procedures that are linked with the assurance that the software produced from the specified model does meet the certain set of requirements.
- Practical Approach-Apart from the actual testing of products, the QA tester is also responsible for focusing the procedures to ensure the best outcomes are yielded. It is also said that the activities of QA are practically oriented.
Question 3-Typical job and responsibilities of Quality assurance tester?
The duties and responsibilities of the professional QA software tester include the crux that introduces him to the in-dept of the job.
Job Roles of the QA tester
- Business Requirements- His job role includes business requirements, app features, and forming a testing strategy for the application’s end-to-end strategy.
- Identify Test Plans- He/she is also responsible for identifying test plans, cases, scripts, and analysis reports apart from another testing of documents that includes the introspection of business requirements documents and Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Expert in Automation Testing- He carries expertise in conducting functional testing, QA testing tools regression testing as well as system testing by employing fuller use of latest and automated testing tools such as selenium WebDriver, UFT, HT, QPT.
- An Effective Communicator- As a QA tester, he can create effective communication and could even collaborate with the stakeholders, SEMs, product managers as well as owners regarding the understanding the concepts about App testing requirements.
- Resolves Issues- It allows one to sit and consult with the solution architects and developers to effectively document the testing phases, record and rectify the bugs, errors, and another set of troublesome issues.
- Analysis Business Cases- His duty is also confined in analyzing the business cases, creation of process flow diagrams, and also allow him to prepare testing plans and record the errors by using software testing tools like Rally, Jira, HP, ALM, and much more.
- Works on Selenium - He can also understand the various ways of automating the regression test by utilizing the Maven Framework and Selenium WebDrivers.
- Fixes the defects - Being a QA tester, he will also be labelled as the problem solver because of his quickness in finding solutions to defects that do come in his way.
- Performs Integration Testing- From conducting end-to-end web-application testing on different web browsers to performing integration testing by SOAPUI tool by using the multiple security keys, the job role of a QA tester is more technical.
- Gains Technical Expertise- By using tools like Selenium Web driver, Java, JUnit, Maven, Cucumber, he/she gains the mastery of running the Behaviour Driven Development framework.
- Manages SQL Queries- He is also liable to manage SQL queries and validate the reliable information in the database systems by using the programming language like Java, JDBC, API, and Oracle too.
- Master of all the fields - A QA tester is someone who is classified as the jack of all trades because he has plenty of knowledge about data analysis, data cleansing, data ingestion, data visualization, data mapping, data migration, and reporting too.
The amount of work expected by a QA tester is significant for any organization to achieve assurance parameters, statistical process controls, and lending the technical support to the whole team.
Question-4 Great reasons why should you learn the QA testing skill this year
1. Improvises the understanding of technical aspects.
In the field of QA, it has been seen that no two sets of projects are classified as similar and it hardly matters how many times you might have done them before but as a quality assurance tester these are some sort of the questions that do come in your mind before its testing.
- How will the application go to be utilized?
- Who all are classified as the end customers?
- What exactly are the peak usage times?
- What are the common types of browser/hardware/OS configurations?
If a person doesn’t start with these sets of fundamental inquiries then his quality assurance effort might introduce more risk into an application.
If you are about to find out that the system utilized under test is purposely used for holiday shopping traffic then there are chances that it might instill a sense of more focus as well as performance testing.
Although in some cases, it has been seen that if the application is capable enough of handling the sensitive data, then one should try to add more secure testing to his plan. If more customers prefer to use only a typical browser to access their application then it will save their lot of effort by not allowing one to do additional browsing testing.
The learning of QA also garners the ability of an individual to seek the right set of questions by allowing one to understand when they would prefer to leave open-ended questions and when they may prefer to zoom in on the specific set of questions.
QA Software Testing Training
- Personalized Free Consultation
- Access to Our Learning Management System
- Access to Our Course Curriculum
- Be a Part of Our Free Demo Class
In other words, these are called the communication skills that are coined as essential for anyone to learn in QA and specifically when they are preparing to advance through the ranks about management or liaison role where their decisions directly affect the quality of the application
2. Understand different ways of listening to the technical experts
Isn’t it damn true that almost all the web-developers do possess certain opinions before developing any application?
However, only a few people can get the concurring points needed to give an outlook to the final product and that is possible only when the systems are thoroughly tested.
- Open Inert Thinking- It must have been seen by most of the people that there are times when other people talk then we often barge in to offer solutions. It might be conceived as a well-intended approach but it is not always welcome from the other side.
- Problem Solver- Listening is redefined as the skill that develops a person, someone who is a great listener and acquires a surplus amount of ability to be a problem solver too as he fully understands the query.
- Identify High-Risk Areas- Not only his technical skills but his technical acumen do get him to improve and give him an ability to find defects and even identify high-risk areas only by listening to the software developers by comprehending their design and development approach.
3. Allows one to gain focus on what the stakeholders do care about
- Complete Understanding- One can completely understand this especially from the testing manager who prefers to update the data of the executive team on certain software tools.
- Update Productive things- It allows him to update whatever he thinks might be productive and with his progressive efforts might also bring out the hidden bugs that are found and could also analyze the percentage of requirements that are needed to build the software product.
- Converts information into leads- It also adds one more feather in the cap of a QA manager as he might be to convert QA-speak into information that is relevant to the business.
- Create Statements- It will allow a QA manager to create statements in their language so that the business managers could easily understand their intended intentions to grasp what they want to learn.
For an assumption, if the QA manager has to represent the 30-slide presentation that is measured to be full of defect conversion charts and it also allows them to show at least one slide that speaks volumes about the business risks and delivery timelines.
Join our QA testing community to get informed about the latest updates.
4. Allows one to manage their time effectively
In today’s times, there has been the speculation that testers usually find difficulty in allowing them to stand on the top of the other urgently assigned works.
- Helpful in Building Regression Tests- To keep it up, they even try to neglect other tasks that need to be done like updating regression tests as well as building test scenarios.
- Organises the work- It allows one to remain organized and even allows them to plan to save the going-away of time and off-course the project’s life cycle.
5. It allows one to trust their judgment and intuition too.
It doesn’t matter how good have been your grades but what matters is how quickly you grasped the applications of new technologies and mastered the techniques that seamlessly suit the intuition of the tester.
Affirms self-confidence-It is often seen that if a quality assurance manager has an inquisitive mind and hunger for knowledge and can even get to the bottom of things then he is predicted to be an employee in the long run.
Question-5 How to learn QA skills?
- Quality assurance certificate is one such course that includes the understanding of testing methods that are further integrated into the software cycle so that it remains functional.
A QA tester is also known for delivering the software products without ever compromising on its quality too.
After completing the certification course, one would be able to learn about the different ways of deciphering the applications of static and dynamic techniques and can easily perform boundary value analysis and can even conduct walk through and audits.
A QA tester is often called the powerhouse of the IT organization.
Learn QA Software Testing in the Easiest Way
- Learn from the videos
- Learn anytime anywhere
- Pocket-friendly mode of learning
- Complimentary eBook available
Quality Assurance Certification Types
- Certified Associate in Software Quality (CASQ)
- Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA)
- Certified Manager of Software Quality (CMSQ)
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification.
- ISTQB Agile Tester.
- ISTQB Model-based Tester.
- ISTQB Advanced Level.
- ISTQB Security Level.
Get a hike in your salary and live like a king
Quality Assurance Tester
Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance Analyst
Software Test Engineer
Know the exact amount of experience and hunger for knowledge is needed by a QA professional to attain a hike in the salary. Learn to know more about a QA software tester salary in top locations and companies.
- He should have the overall experience in functional, regression and performance testing.
- He should be very much familiar with the usage of selenium and automation testing. Not only in Java and Cucumber, he should be experienced in the documentation of the software by using the particular MS SQL.
- Besides technical skills, he should carry excellent communication, verbal and written skills that will help him to communicate with business developers and allow him to give his ideas while performing the strong background in test automation with the focus on APIs.
Question-6 What all skills are required for one to become a QA tester
- Eases the Understanding-A QA tester’s job involves a lot of communication within the project’s major stakeholders and also demand for the great communication pertaining to the projects that are computed on agile models.
- Promotes Clarity-He/she needs to have a clear idea about sort of things that can be executed by them and analyze the various types of risks that are involved in the business
- Fixes the bug-Instead of selling the product, he/she is expected to fix the bug before the product is released.
Thorough Knowledge about technical skills- A QA teste is someone who is fully thorough with the concepts seeking Behaviour Driven Model that includes concrete understanding of SELENIUM, CUCUMBER, and hand-on-training in conducting the coding programs through computer science languages such as Java C++, Oracle and much more.
Builds Technical Applications-As a QA tester, he is expected to be the pillar of the organization where he can easily learn and foray into the building of technical applications.
Produces Software Model-He is also advised to carry out the major tasks such as producing the software model by using the waterfall and agile framework
With the above-mentioned skill set, you can easily become a QA tester. But before that you need to crack your QA interview, isn’t it? Here’s a simple solution for you. Read our blog on Top 130+ QA testing interview questions and answers in 2022.
With the rise in software development jobs, it can be concluded that opportunities knocking at your doorstep are many not one, even the career paths owing to the field of QA are highly good as they would give you an exposure of how the core computing industries do work in the era where AI (Artificial Intelligence) is about to seep in.
A QA tester is capable enough of shaking the territories of the existing organizations if their focus does not shift towards the advancement of cloud computing applications.
In other words, the QA testing certification course will bring a paradigm shift in your career by making you more tech-savvy and also by instilling deeper knowledge about how the different frameworks pertaining to agile, scrum and waterfall methods have worked so far.
It will give you a vision about how you can look into upcoming projects and even document and analyze different strategies that germinate the grassroots of developing the best-in-class software applications.
Q1. What are the features of software testing?
Ans- The characteristics of software testing re-
- High chances of error detection
- No redundancy
Q2. What are the guidelines of software testing?
Ans- The commonly used guidelines for software testing are-
- Define the expected output before the software testing begins.
- Software testing should be performed after the completion of the software.
- Testing of the modifications done.
Q3. What are the advantages of software testing?
Ans- The key benefits of software testing are-
- Saves money
- Adds to customer satisfaction.
- Improves security
- Improves quality
Q4. What are the stages of software testing?
Ans- Here are the various stages of the testing process-
- Test Planning
- Test Case design
- Test Execution
- Data Collection and comparison.
Q5. Why are QA certifications necessary?
Ans- QA Testing certifications are important to have as they help with:
- Nurturing your job ready practical skills.
- Gives you an edge while representing your portfolio & CV to the recruitment panel.
- Maximizes your chances of getting hired non-certification QA Testers.
- You get the ability to demand your desired salary as you have proven & competent skills.
Q6. What is the objective of this course?
Ans- The core objective of our QA testing course is to provide a QA certification course online that gives experiences similar to offline classrooms and saves student’s/learner’s burden of traveling to the physical classes, their finances, energy & time and to give them a complete QA Testing discipline preparation by covering concepts, skills, techniques that QA tester certification & job role demands.
Q7. What skills will I be learning in this course?
Ans- Here is all that you will learn in this course:
- Software Testing, Manual Testing & Database
- Java & Oops (Basics of programming)
- Selenium IDE & Selenium Web driver
- Selenium WebElements, TestNG Testing
- Page Object Model, Cucumber
- Maven & Continuous integration with Jenkins.
Q8. What can I expect after this course?
Ans- After completing our QA software testing training online, you will achieve competent skills & knowledge all set to be applied during the certification exam of QA Testing and develop smart & well-calculated approaches to proceed & absorb in the lucrative job markets.
Q9. What credentials are required to be a QA tester?
Ans- For the majority of entry-level occupations, a bachelor's degree in a technology discipline is typically necessary. But you'll frequently require a master's degree if you want to work in more advanced roles. Additionally, having at least some experience in quality control can help you stand out from the competition.
Q10. Why Are QA Testers So In Demand?
Ans- Due to the requirement for businesses to deploy dependable software, recover from unsuccessful releases, and satisfy user needs in the constantly evolving IT industry, testers are in great demand. Organizations started hiring QA testers as they became aware of the power of software.
Testing Vs. Different Technologies
- AWS & Fundamentals of Linux
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Databases Overview & Amazon Route 53
10 days 17 Feb 2023
- Intro to DevOps
- GIT and Maven
- Jenkins & Ansible
- Docker and Cloud Computing
3 days 10 Feb 2023
- Data Science Introduction
- Hadoop and Spark Overview
- Python & Intro to R Programming
- Machine Learning
10 days 17 Feb 2023
- Architecture, HDFS & MapReduce
- Unix Shell & Apache Pig Installation
- HIVE Installation & User-Defined Functions
- SQOOP & Hbase Installation
10 days 17 Feb 2023
- Salesforce Configuration Introduction
- Security & Automation Process
- Sales & Service Cloud
- Apex Programming, SOQL & SOSL
4 days 11 Feb 2023
- Introduction and Software Testing
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Automation Testing and API Testing
- Selenium framework development using Testing
7 days 14 Feb 2023
- BA & Stakeholders Overview
- BPMN, Requirement Elicitation
- BA Tools & Design Documents
- Enterprise Analysis, Agile & Scrum
-1 day 06 Feb 2023
MS SQL Server
- Introduction & Database Query
- Programming, Indexes & System Functions
- SSIS Package Development Procedures
- SSRS Report Design
3 days 10 Feb 2023
- Features of Python
- Python Editors and IDEs
- Data types and Variables
- Python File Operation
10 days 17 Feb 2023
- Components of AI
- Categories of Machine Learning
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
4 days 11 Feb 2023
- Introduction to Machine Learning & Python
- Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
- Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
17 days 24 Feb 2023
- Introduction to Tableau Desktop
- Data Transformation Methods
- Configuring tableau server
- Integration with R & Hadoop
10 days 17 Feb 2023
Receive Latest Materials and Offers on QA Testing Course