Start your Microsoft SQL Server Career Path with Developer, DBA or BI JobsWe live in a data-driven world now, and with all that data, people have to search through it to find insights to help inform strategy, marketing, operations, and a plethora of other categories. There are a ton of business that use large, relational databases, which makes basic understanding of SQL is a great employable skill not only for data scientists, but for almost everyone.
- SQL is language uses in programming and designed for managing data held in (RDBMS)
- SQL is responsible for querying and editing information stored in a certain database management system.
- Top companies are using MS SQL Server to address their daily business needs; Financial, Insurance, Health Care, Manufacturing, Retail, Government Sectors and many more.
- Verities of Microsoft SQL Certification available for getting recognition and certified
- Extremely Flexible and easy to learn with syntaxes like SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE etc
- Different roles in the job market to start your career such as Developer, Administrator, Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
- Several growing Job Opportunities with very good salary ranging around 80 K to 150K
SQL Server IT Consultant’s Roles & Responsibilities
- SQL professionals can provide comprehensive, on-premises, enterprise-ready platform for Business Intelligence
- Proficient in transforming complex data into actionable insights
- Able to create modern reports and visualize dense data using unique additional chart types
- Creating least vulnerable, but most vulnerable databases
- Deliver mission-critical capabilities in scalability, performance, and availability for data warehousing workloads
- Running advanced analytics algorithm while reducing latency and operational costs
- Work either on-premises or from private cloud
Complete SQL Server & Business Intelligence Course Syllabus Covered
- Basics of SQL
- Basics of SQL Server
- All about Databases
- Basic Programming concepts and Keywords
- SQL Server Objects Hierarchy
- Managing a SQL Server Environment
- Analysis Solutions using SSAS
- Querying SQL Server 2012
- Transactions and Locks and Views
- User-Defined Functions
- Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Overview of XML
- Indexes and Statistics
- Query Execution Plan and its mysteries
- Availability& Scalability Solutions of SQL Server
- Disaster Recovery in SQL Server and High Availability Concepts
- Brief introduction to Business Intelligence
- Data Integration Solutions using SSIS
- Reporting Solutions using SSRS
Apart from the above syllabus , we help our students to complete a real time project during the course so that the students get prepared to deal with the real life problems of a SQL Server Professional.
To keep track of the progress of our students, we do one to one mentoring with them and help them build up their confidence level and keep checking their preparation of the topics with the help of our assignments.We cover the questions from SQL Server 2012 certifications in our assignments so that our students get prepared for the certification exams.
Discover more of our specialized courses.
Do you have questions while deciding to start your SQL Server Classes?
We have helped hundreds of students every month helping them start their SQL Server as well as developer courses. JanBask Training Experts have provided them the clear path and guidance to earn their SQL Server Training certification.
Let’s speak and clear your doubts; we will be happy to help you too!
Call Now +1 908 652 6151
Get Call Back
Start your Microsoft SQL Server Real Time Training & Certification Course
Managing data as a resource is an important function of information management. Accurate and relevant data is the source of valuable information. By managing data efficiently, sound management decisions can be made. Accurate Data helps maintain our organizations and business. Data is stored in a Database. To efficiently create, manage and maintain the Database we need the efforts of three types of resources in consideration to Microsoft SQL Server. These resources are :
- SQL Server Developer
- Microsoft BI Analyst
- Database Administrator
At Janbask , we provide real time examples and scenarios to help an individual deal with all these three types of Job responsibilities. We train our students right from the basics and go into the details of SQL Server so that even a non-technical student can start working like a experienced SQL Server Professional after the completion of our Online IT training.
Want to hire the best people around to design, develop, and turn your project into reality? Well look no further! Take your business to the next level.
Ph. No.: +1 908 652 6151