Software Testing Career in IT; Importance of QA Analyst in IT Projects
- Most of the IT Project needs to go through complete end to end testing process before going live to ensure a Bug Free Product or Application
- Developers use various programming concepts to develop the features and functionalities; which needs to be tested by Software Testing professional
- In the software development life cycle(SDLC) & Agile driven process, the Tester plays an important role helping improve the quality, reliability & performance of the application
- Quality Assurance Analyst interacts not only with Development team, but also coordinates with Business Team to ensure quality product is developed.
- QA Tester Role is always demanded on every project, so there is always demand of Testers in IT Job Market.
- Software Testers are paid well, and their Salary rages around $75 to $100 K.
Complete QA Testing Course – Manual & Automation Testing (Selenium)
- Fundamentals – Software Testing
- Manual Testing, Selenium & QTP
- SDLC Vs STLC
- Manual Testing
- Unit, Integration. System and Regression Testing
- Non- Functional Testing
- Testing Techniques
- Test Management & Control
- Defect Life Cycle
- Testing & Reporting Tools
- JIRA & Bugzilla
- User Acceptance Testing
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- White & Black Box Testing
- Web Application Testing
- Test Methodology – Agile Testing, Scrum
- Automation Testing
- Selenium (For Automation Testing) – Basic & Advanced
- Selenium IDE
- Web Driver
- Selenium Grid
- QTP 11.00 (For Automation Testing)
- Test Objects and Object Repositories
- VB Script Language
- Working with Actions
- Working with WebTables AOM Scripts
- Database Verification and Validation
- MySQL Database
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
Do you have questions before you start your QA Software Testing Classes?
We have helped hundreds of students helping them start their Quality Assurance & Testing course. JanBask Training Experts have provided them the clear path and guidance to start their career as QA Professionals in IT industry.
Let’s speak and clear your doubts; we will be happy to help you too!
Call Now +1 908 652 6151
Get Call Back
QA Jobs & Future of the QA Professionals
It has become mandatory for software and related organizations to monitor their quality of services or products to offer high end quality products and services. QA professionals are responsible for end to end testing for all aspects of the product being developed. Quality Analyst jobs are one among the best options to choose in current IT job market. Reports suggest that close to 1, 20,000 QA professionals are required in testing every year. There are tons of testing jobs out there in the market.
QA Engineers are generally responsible for system level testing of applications, and technology platforms. They prepare Test Plans, Test Cases for every business requirement. QA Testers use various tools such as HP Quality Center, QTP, Selenium, and many other similar products in their day to day testing based on the client’s needs. QA Tester works in every project management process including Waterfall, RUP, V- Model, and Agile Models.
Want to hire the best people around to design, develop, and turn your project into reality? Well look no further! Take your business to the next level.
Ph. No.: +1 908 652 6151