Online QA Training Coursedevelop a true QA culture by having thorough knowledge of the latest tools and guidelines
- Build trust and respect with your clients and employees by proper QA and earn a reputation for excellence
- Achieving quicker sign-off from seniors and client side
- Reduce and minimalize the time and money spent on rework
- Allows you to win word-of-mouth business from clients
What is Quality Assurance?Become a QA expert and develop a culture of continuous improvement by joining JanBask
Quality Assurance is the systematic process to check whether the product developed from the company is perfect and meeting the requirements specified for the product. This product generally software, is tested by a quality analyst tester.
A software quality analyst is responsible for applying the principles and practices of software quality assurance throughout the software development life cycle. These principles are applied to test the product. Testing is used to detect errors in a product; software quality assurance also fixes the processes that resulted in those errors. To make sure that testing is well defined, planned and executed. The analyst does this by ensuring that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live.
Benefits of being a QA ProfessionalDeliver Internal Benefits to Your Organization and External Benefits to your Customers
- Gaining recognition and fame as a professional in your organization and with clients
- Increased level of confidence and trust in the current job
- Be a part of professional community while keeping a strict check on the quality of products and services
- Increase in remuneration, pay package and opportunities for the role as per market trend
- Great future prospects for individuals in all kinds of industry
- Increase productivity and performance by strict quality control
- Align individuals with different competencies and roles as per quality standards
The JanBask AdvantageJoin us today to learn the most advanced concepts from the industry experts
- Pioneer in providing online IT training since 2007
- Expert trainers for all IT Technologies with wide industry experience
- Provide A-class placement to our students worldwide
- Self-paced online courses with complete industry relevance
- Friendly and highly skilled trainers provide 24×7 support and guidance to students
- LIVE Training to students at affordable fees and flexible timing
- Video Recording of Online Training provided to all students
Future Scope of QA’s?What is the future scope of QA?
It has become mandatory for software and related organizations to monitor their quality of services or products to offer high end quality products and services. QA is responsible for testing of all aspects related to products. Quality analyst is the best option to choose in current Online IT Training & Placement job market. Reports suggest that close to 1, 20,000 QA professionals are required in testing every year. There are tons of testing jobs out there in the market. It is the best job to make a start in the Information Technology field. From an employee perspective, becoming a quality assurance tester or Online SQL training is a highly paid and rewarded job and is platform independent.
We at JanBask, train you based on the current market trends as the need and demand for these professional jobs in all kinds of IT companies is increasing to alarming extent.
Unique features of Quality Assurance training at JanBask
- Real time project work to gain practical hands on experience.
- Rigorous training and guidance.
- Focus on Hands on training with lots of assignments.
- One-time pay and take advantage of unlimited lectures till the duration of course.
Training Course Highlights – QA Training Online?QA Online Training Course Highlights
- Fundamentals – Software Testing
- Manual Testing, Selenium & QTP
- SDLC Vs STLC
- Manual Testing
- Unit, Integration. System and Regression Testing
- Non- Functional Testing
- Testing Techniques
- Test Management & Control
- Defect Life Cycle
- Testing & Reporting Tools
- JIRA & Bugzilla
- User Acceptance Testing
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- White & Black Box Testing
- Web Application Testing
- Test Methodology – Agile Testing, Scrum
- Automation Testing
- Selenium (For Automation Testing) – Basic & Advanced
- Selenium IDE
- Web Driver
- Selenium Grid
- QTP 11.00 (For Automation Testing)
- Test Objects and Object Repositories
- VB Script Language
- Working with Actions
- Working with WebTables AOM Scripts
- Database Verification and Validation
- MySQL Database
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
Do you already have a particular topic in mind?
Discover more of our specialized courses.
Ready to Get Started?
Want to hire the best people around to design, develop, and turn your project into reality? Well look no further! Take your business to the next level.
Ph. No.: +1 908 652 6151