Are you feeling confused about your career? It is entirely normal to feel confused about your career path after graduation. There may be a bunch of questions whirling around in your mind right now, and it's all a bit confusing! Here are some of the questions you might have:
- What type of technical courses after graduation is right for me?
- The best career options after graduating?
- How do I work out what top courses after graduation to apply for?
- When should I apply for a professional IT course?
- Will I get a high-paying job post completion of the IT course?
- Who can counsel me about the right IT course after graduation to opt for?
It's time you celebrate the milestone of being a graduate. It is also the time to make critical decisions about your career and select a professional course that will define your career trajectory.
In this blog, we have listed 21 best courses after graduation. These course will help you not only pursue the life of your dreams but also have a more fulfilling career, change your career path, and follow a profession of your choice.
20 Best Courses After Graduation That You Can Pursue
These professional courses are meticulously designed with a detailed and industry-relevant curriculum that ensures your resounding success in your chosen domain. Check them now –
1. Business Analyst Course
Check below the complete details about the business analyst course.
Benefits of a Business Analyst Course
- As per B.A. Times the number of jobs for all U.S. business analysts will increase from the current 364,000 openings to 2,720,000 this year.
- The number of job profiles for all U.S. business analysts will increase from the present 364,000 openings to 2,720,000, as indicated by IBM.
- IT certification for beginners increases your chances of getting hired by top hiring giants like Adobe, Microsoft, Citigroup, American Express, Apple, Accenture, Amazon, and Netflix.
- B.A.'s will be among the fastest-growing I.T. occupations, while Google, Infosys, Wipro, and their like are frequently looking out for business analysis graduates with the understanding to undertake critical business projects.
What are the Job opportunities after doing a business analyst course?
A Business Analyst course can help you achieve any of these standout profiles
What kind of salary do you earn after doing a business analyst course?
A business analyst is among the top 10 highest paying I.T. jobs in the U.S and that’s why it is considered one of the best courses after graduation. The average experienced business analyst salary ranges approx $83438, and a certified business analyst achieves an average increment of 37% as per the skill-sets.
The qualifications required for a business analyst is to have a minimum bachelor's degree in any of the streams like business studies, business administration, management, and information technology.
- Keep you informed about the job market/businesses/industries' real-time scenario with the latest facts & figures. We provide you with information on the industries/companies' actual scenarios, when, why, how they hire, and everything that you specifically need to understand to achieve those great job opportunities fast.
- Along with Business Analyst certification examination preparation, we equip you with intelligent ways how to dissolve in the job market with ease .
Which B.A. certification is in demand?
- IIBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
- IIBA Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA)
- IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC)
- IQBBA Certified Foundation Level Business Analyst (CFLBA)
- IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE)
- PMI-Professional in Business Analysis (PBA) Certification
These are the top Entery level IT Jobs you can go for after an IT certification course.
2. Quality Analyst Course
Check below the complete details about the quality analyst course.
Benefits of Doing a Course in Quality Analyst?
- While you go for any course after graduation that suits your skillset, the Stack Overflow Blog identified Q.A. as one of the highest demand and lowest supply fields.
- The demand for Q.A. Testers is not limited to just the IT sector; it is evenly required in healthcare, banking, transportation, entertainment, etc. Wherein the business needs software development, Q.A. testers would be there to ensure they are working according to the decided specifications.
What job opportunities are available for a quality analyst?
- Q.A. software tester
- Quality assurance tester
- Q.A. analyst
- Automation tester
How much do you earn post-completion of the Q.A. course?
- A high in-demand career comes with a lot of perks, making it one of the best courses after graduation. The average Q.A. Analyst salary ranges approx $72,750/year,
- More than $140000 is what the highest 10 percent of earners in this industry earn.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
Which QA testing certifications are in demand?
- CAST (Certified Associate In Software Testing
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
- H.P. Certification
- Advanced Level Certification ISTQB
- Advanced Level Test Manager kind of Exam
- Expert Level ISTQB exam
- Keep you aware of the job market/businesses/industries' real-time events with their current facts & figures. Information on the industries/companies' actual scenarios, their behavior of hiring, time of hiring, the process of hiring, and everything else that could help you step on lucrative job options.
- Along with QA Software Testing certification examination preparation, we equip you with smart ways on how to and when to enter the job market.
3. SQL DBA Course
Check below the complete details about the SQL DBA course.
What are the benefits of doing a course in SQL?
- The key reason why SQL is considered among the best courses after graduation is that there are more than 25k jobs on the Internet for SQL developers.
- As per data by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the computer and technology occupations category is projected to increase by 13% from 2016 to 2026. The increasing number of websites tied to complex data warehouses should fuel growth for SQL developer jobs.
- All top hiring giants from Amazon, Oracle, Accenture, JP Morgan, and Microsoft are looking for certified SQL developers.
How much do you earn through a SQL developer course?
- A Database Administrator's (DBA) average salary with Microsoft SQL Server skills is approx $74,885 per year.
- The average salary of an MS SQL developer ranges from $92,421 to $180,000 per year.
It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or a professional with or without a technical background. Our course's training starts from the foundation level in a way where your non-technical experience becomes no limitation.
Our SQL DBA course instructor will give you tips for your job interviews and your resume writing now and then. All the instructors are certified industry experts who know what the companies are looking forward to in candidates for SQL DBA-related jobs.
4. Microsoft Business Intelligence
Check below the complete details about the microsoft business course.
What are the benefits of doing the Microsoft Business Intelligence course?
- As per Zion Research, the global Business Intelligence market accounted for US$16.33 billion in 2015, which is expected to reach US$26.50 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of around 8.4 percent between 2015 and 2021.
- 71K+ jobs are available in the USA alone as per indeed.com, making it among the top courses after graduation.
- The growth of the B.I. and analytics market is predicted to be $22.8 billion by 2022. The growth patterns are quite attractive and result in substantial profits too. So, learners taking this course have an excellent opportunity to take their career ahead and gain proper knowledge of SQL Server, MSBI basics, and MSBI tools. All the Best!
Top job profiles you grab through a course in business intelligence.
How much do you earn post-completion of the business intelligence course?
As per the recent survey, a rise of 4.3 percent is expected in the average salary of Business Intelligence Analysts in the U.S., ranging from $118,000 to $171,750 per annum.
Anyone can join one of these best courses after graduation whether he belongs to an IT background or not. He should have just the right zeal to continue with the training and start a successful career with leading Companies right away. Here are the benefits when a non-IT guy joins us. There is a need for a graduation degree in computers or any other similar discipline.
Career path to become a successful MSBI developer
- You should earn the essential qualifications first. It could be a graduation degree or diploma in computer science, IT, or any other similar discipline to become eligible for top options for after graduation best course.
- Remember that graduation courses are usually theory-based, which is not enough to grab a top company job.
- The MSBI training will give you practical exposure to different tools and show a clear path to MSBI certification. On the completion of the course, apply for MSBI certification and get certified.
- Once you have acquired all the necessary IT skills and certifications, this is just the right time to explore job options in the MSBI space and become a highly paid resource now.
5. AWS Solutions Architect Certification Training Course
Check below the complete details about the AWS solutions architect certification course.
What are the benefits of doing a course in AWS?
- The public cloud market is expected to reach $176.6 billion in end-user spending in 2022, AWS is gaining a massive lead over its closest competitors – namely, Google, Microsoft, and IBM.
- With a 5.44% market share, Microsoft Azure is one of the leading cloud platforms, and over 57% of Fortune 500 companies use Azure.
- According to Microsoft, more than 1,000 new sign-ups for Azure occur each day, equating to approximately 365,000 new sign-ups each year, making it much needed I.T. certifications online.
- W.S. has customers worldwide from over 190 countries - which covers millions of customers in 5000 education institutions, 127,500 nonprofit organizations, and 2000 government agencies.
- AWS Data Services increased by a whopping 96% in just a single year - including Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon DynamoDB.
- AWS has over 70 services inclusive of storage, computing, database, networking, application services, analytics, management, deployment & mobile.
- AWS has over 1 million customers associated with it, which means job opportunities in this field are extravagant and AWS can be your answer when you are looking at which course is best after graduation?
- AWS has the highest share in the cloud computing market, which is 32%.
What job profiles are you getting doing a course in AWS?
- AWS solution architect
- AWS developer/ engineer
- AWS system ops. Administrator
- AWS cloud architect
How much do you earn doing a course in Amazon Web Services?
- According to Glassdoor, AWS Solutions Architect certification is the highest-earning certification, with an average annual salary ranging from approximately $118,266.
- According to Neuvoo, entry-level positions start at approx $18,525 per year, while most experienced workers earn something over approx $200,000+ per year.
AWS certification is in demand
6. Cybersecurity Course
Check below the complete details about the cybersecurity course.
What are the benefits of doing a course in cybersecurity?
- Approximately $6 trillion is expected to be spent globally on Cybersecurity by 2021. At the same time, there are 3.5 Million cybersecurity jobs that needed to be filled by 2021.
- In 2019, Cybersecurity Expert was the highest-paid and most-recruited I.T. role. Growth in security job postings is three times higher than in I.T. overall, according to Burning Glass Technologies. Check out more options on some of the Highest Paying IT Jobs!
- By 2019, more than 6 million Cyber Security experts are needed by leading industries.
What job opportunities do you get after doing a course in cybersecurity?
- Chief Security Officers
- Data security analysts
- Systems security experts
- Network Security Engineers
What is the average salary after doing a course in cybersecurity?
The average taken by a Cyber Security professional is $116K per year. It generally varies from $92K to $248K as per your expertise and job profile. As you will start growing in your career, your salary graph will grow exponentially.
You should complete graduation first in computer science or I.T.
Do you know you can find a job without any degree? Check this comprehensive guide on how to find High Paying Jobs Without a Degree
7. Artificial intelligence Course
Check below the complete details about the AI course.
What are the benefits of doing a course in artificial intelligence?
- According to Gartner's report, the demand for A.I. in enterprise applications has increased by a massive 270% in the past four years. As per the World Economic Forum's (WEF) Future of Jobs report, close to 133 million jobs have been created due to AI-enabled automation.
- IDC predicts 75% of commercial enterprise apps will use Artificial Intelligence and machine learning by 2022 & beyond.
- Forrester predicts that cognitive technologies like robots, Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning, and automation will create 9% of new jobs in the U.S. market by 2025. And these new jobs will be titles as robot monitoring professionals, Data Scientists, Automation Specialists, Content Curators, etc.
- As per Accenture, Artificial Intelligence and & Machine Learning technology's impact on business will boost labor productivity by up to 40%.
- Critical clinical or healthcare A.I. apps can create $150 billion in annual savings for the U.S. healthcare economy by 2026.
- Juniper predicts that the success rate of chatbot interactions will reach over 90% in 2022 in the Banking sector and 75% in the healthcare sector by 2022.
Roles you grab through a course in Artificial Intelligence.
- Once you have done the A.I. certification, you can apply for several roles, such as A.I./Machine Learning Engineer.
- Data Scientist, Business Intelligence Developer
- Big Data Engineer/Architect and many more.
How much do you earn through a course in Artificial Intelligence?
- According to the statistics provided by the New York Times, A.I. specialists can earn somewhere between a range of $300,000 to $500,000 annually.
- According to Glassdoor, the average salary of an Artificial Intelligence Engineer is $114,000 per year.
A.I. Certifications in demand
- IBM AI Engineering Professional Certificate
- Microsoft Professional Certification in Artificial Intelligence
8. Salesforce Admin & Developer Course
Check below the complete details about the salesforce admin course.
What are the benefits of doing a course in CRM Salesforce?
- Salesforce- the world's no. 1 cloud-based CRM, along with its ecosystem, aims at creating 4.2 million new jobs and new business revenues worth $1.2 trillion between 2019 and 2024, an apt answer to what are the best I.T. certifications.
- As per International Data Corporation (IDC), Salesforce's ecosystem will create 3.3 million jobs by the year 2022
- Salesforce leads the CRM market with a 19.7% of market share - Gartner.
- Cloud computing is set to generate $389 billion in Salesforce revenue - where the U.S., inclusive of its cities, will have the highest gains with a margin of $269 million.
- With a 19.5% CRM market share, the giant - Salesforce is one of the top & fastest-growing CRM - leading ahead of competitors like Adobe, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP in the race.
- According to compiled sources, 79% of companies and their employees are confident about using Salesforce and think that this platform gives them a better competitive edge in the market.
Course in CRM - Salesforce
Apart from these, there are several roles one can apply for depending on the skills and learning they have:
How much do you earn through a course in CRM - Salesforce?
- The average annual salary range of Salesforce Developer varies from $80-100K, and it keeps growing based on skill sets, expertise, etc.
Salesforce certifications in demand
Salesforce currently offers the following stages of administrator certifications:
- Certified Administrator and
- Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce App Builder
- Sales and Service Cloud
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, and
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
9. DevOps Course
Check below the complete details about the DevOps course.
What are the benefits of doing a course in DevOps?
- According to reports, DevOps skills have surpassed the demand even compared to cloud & data science skills; more than 64% of respondents have agreed that DevOps is one of the most sought after skills. According to Statista, there is a straight 7% jump in the numbers from 2017 to 2018.
- As of now, the average salary of a DevOps engineer is $115,666 in the USA.
- DevOps is ranked 2nd on Glassdoor's 50 best jobs in American rankings.
- The expected market size of DevOps is $12.85 billion as per Grand View research.
- Sixty percent of hiring managers are looking to fill DevOps engineer positions.
- There are more than 156,209 openings in the DevOps space that make it clear how lucrative a career option is DevOps today.
What roles do you grab doing a course in DevOps?
DevOps learning is undeniably full of challenges; nonetheless, it helps you become sound with the technical and business problems, overall adding value to the task you perform in the organization.
There are specific famous roles and positions in the industry which are high in demand when it comes to DevOps, such as:
How much do you earn by doing a course in DevOps?
According to the data given by PayScale, the Average Salary of DevOps engineers worldwide ranges approx $95K+
10. Digital Marketing Course
Check below the complete details about the digital marketing course.
What are the benefits of digital marketing certification?
- Marketing Hiring Trends have already shown the growing demand for Digital Marketing skills. As per the report, 69% of companies decided to hire more marketers.
- Receive High-end Salary Packages
- Apart from learning the fundamentals and theory, hands-on experience, case studies, understanding the target audiences, etc., are powerful add-ons for becoming an Efficient Digital Marketer. The average salary ranges from approx $60K to $90+K with growing expertise in the relevant field.
What job opportunities are available for a certified digital marketer?
Freshers, graduates from any stream can apply for the course with bachelor or Equivalent Degree.
11. Python Course
Check below the complete details about the python course.
What are the benefits of doing a course in python?
- 47% increase in demand for python specialist
- 67% increase in jobs that require python specialist
- 43k+ Jobs are posted on different job portals for skilled Python experts as per indeed.com
What Job Opportunities do you get after doing a Course in Python?
- Python Developer
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- QA Tester
- Data Journalist
- Product Manager
How much do you earn through a course in Python?
According to Payscale, the entry-level annual average salary of a Software Developer with Python programming skills is approx $78,176 a year on average. At the same time, the senior Python developer earns over approx $122,093 on average.
Python certifications in demand
- PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer
- PCAP – Certified Associate in Python Programming
- PCPP-32-1 – Certified Professional in Python Programming 1
- PCPP-32-2 – Certified Professional in Python Programming 2
- CEPP – Certified Expert in Python Programming
12. Java Course
Check below the complete details about the java course.
What are the benefits of Java certification?
- Thanks to the huge adoption of these languages in different organizations, Java developers have become one of the most in-demand roles in 2022.
- According to the recent report by Burning Glass, Java Developer is one of the most common technical jobs in the U.S., with a total number of job openings of around 4000 in the U.S. alone.
- Last year, Glassdoor's Best Jobs in America Survey, positioned Java developer as the No. 1 job in the US, with a job satisfaction rating of 4.2 out of 5.
- As per the Indeed, “the entry level Java developer salary in the United States is USD 72,761”, making the Java developer job an ideal career option and Java course as one of the best courses after graduation.
What Job Opportunities do you get after doing a Course in Java?
- Web developer
- Software Developer
- Application Developer Web Programmer
- Java Android Developer
How much do you earn through a course in Java?
- According to PayScale, on average a Java developer earns $69,722 per year.
- The average salary range one can earn after one of these best courses after graduation is $47,169 to $106,610 per year.
To become eligible for a Java course, one should have 12th, graduation or post-graduation from a recognized college/ university. Candidates are also expected to have some basic knowledge of the field.
In-demand Java Certification
- Oracle Certified Associate
- Java Programmer
- Apache Spark Developer Certification
- Spring Professional Certification
13. Cloud Course
Check below the complete details about the cloud course.
What are the benefits of Cloud Certification?
- As per the Bureau of Labor Statistics, “There is a five percent job growth for cloud network architects between 2019 and 2029.” It is faster than the national average of other career paths.
- According to the statistics, cloud services will boost three times more in the year 2022. The expansion will be concentratedly more on 2023, creating excellent job opportunities and making cloud one of the best courses after graduation.
- The cloud market in India is expected to flourish by 26% at the end of 2022.
What Job Opportunities do You Get after Doing a Course in Cloud?
- Cloud Engineer
- DevOps Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Full-Stack Developer
How much do you earn through a course in Cloud?
- Counted among the top technical courses after graduation, the Cloud course prepares you to begin earning with an average salary of $130,000 per year. This is the average salary of a cloud engineer in the US.
- The average salary of Cloud Database Administrators in India is ₹ 501,660 per year.
Cloud is listed among the top courses after graduation. To be eligible for this course, the candidates should have completed their Bachelor's degree with 55% to 60% marks in B.Sc. in computer science or IT-related fields.
In-demand Cloud Certifications
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Microsoft Certified: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
14. . NET Course
Check below the complete details about the .Net course.
What are the benefits of .NET certification?
- . NET Core developers are in great demand at present, and we don't see the trend changing anytime soon.
- As per the ZipRecruiter, on average .NET Core developers earn up to $100,000 annually in the US. This salary range is higher than most of the technical jobs.
What Job Opportunities do you get after doing a Course in .NET?
- Senior .NET Developer
- Technology Manager
- Project Manager
- Software Engineer
- Technology Manager
- Development Manager.
How much do you earn through a course in Dot. NET?
- .Net developers earn the average salary of $83,121 per year, while an average senior net developer salary reaches up to $110,731 per year.
- .Net has become a preferred choice among new courses after graduation because of its high salary offerings. As per Indeed.com, a median .Net developer salary is the highest in Seattle, Washington with $114,612 of yearly income.
Candidates looking for one of these top IT certifications courses after graduation are expected to have a background in computer science or IT-related field. And, those candidates who are non-IT but interested in .Net can also go for it. .Net Course is suitable for any Engineering Graduate, IT student, and non-IT professional.
In-demand Dot. NET Certifications
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Workflow and Applications (MCTS)
- IT Information Library Foundations Certification (ITIL)
15. Data Science Course
Check below the complete details about the data science course.
What are the benefits of Data Science Course certification?
- As predicted by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics “There will be 11.5 million jobs in data science and analytics by 2026.”
- Nearly 70% of business leaders in the United States will prefer job applicants with data skills by this year. This means that data science will be among the best courses after graduation.
- The demand for Data Scientists is increasing rapidly. And, the lack of competition for these jobs makes data science a very lucrative option for a career path and one of these top courses after graduation.
What Job Opportunities do you get after doing a Course in Data Science Course?
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Architect
- Data Mining Engineer
How much do you earn through a course in Data Science?
- On average, a data scientist earns $100,560 per year as per the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- The key factor behind being one of the highly paid IT courses after graduation is that organizations are realizing the power of big data and want to use it to drive smart business decisions.
Data science course is considered one of the best courses after graduation. Candidates who want to enrol in this course should have a degree in one of the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM background). Having studied computer programming in high school is an additional advantage.
In-demand Data Science Certifications
- HarvardX's Data Science Professional Certificate
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
- SAS Advanced Analytics Professional Certification
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
16. Quality Assurance Course
Check below the complete details about the QA course.
What are the benefits of Quality Assurance Certification?
- With its fast-growing number of resources and demand in the industry, quality assurance is becoming an attractive career path for many, and the QA training is one of the best courses after graduation.
- As per the report by Bureau, “The employment of quality assurance analysts is projected to grow 22 percent by 2029.” This growth clearly presents that skilled QA engineers may increase in demand.
What Job Opportunities do you get after doing a Course in Quality Assurance?
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Analysts
- Quality Control Inspectors
- Quality Control Supervisor
- Quality Researcher
How much do you earn through a course in Quality Assurance?
- Counted among the top IT courses after graduation, Software QA Testers earn $85,240 per year with a salay range from $44,907 to $129,700.
- The middle 50% of Software QA Testers earn between $75,000 and $84,000, with the top 83% making $129,700. No doubt, QA is among the top technical courses after graduation.
The minimum eligibility to pursue one of these best courses after graduation is 10+2.
In-demand Quality Assurance Certifications
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board)
- Certified Test Engineer (CSTE)
- Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA)
- Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST)
- CMSQ (Certified Manager of Software Quality)
17. Database Course
Check below the complete details about the database course.
What are the benefits of Database certification?
- The database administrators’ demand is projected to flourish at 15% per year for the next 10 years. The magazine US News ranked database administrator sixth in its top 10 list of Best Technology Jobs.
- Employment of database administrators is projected to flourish by 8% from 2020 to 2030. There would be around 13,900 job openings for database administrators each year, over the decade.
What Job Opportunities do you get after doing a Course in Databases?
- Security Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Software developer
- Support Specialist
How much do you earn through a course in Database?
- On average, Database Administrators earn an average salary of $98,860 per year.
- Last year, the best-paid 25 percent made around $126,890 annually, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $71,900.
The eligibility criteria for this after graduation best course include 10+2 from any recognized education board in the country and familiarity with the scripting language being used in a particular database.
In-demand Database Certifications
- IBM Certified Database Administrator
- Microsoft SQL Server database certifications
- Oracle Certified Professional
- SAP Certified Technology Associate
18. Computer Programming Course
Check below the complete details about the computer programming course.
What are the benefits of Computer Programming certification?
- As per the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there will be about 9,700 openings for computer programmers each year in the coming years making it the most demanding IT course after graduation.
- BLS also estimated that computer and information technology employment will flourish by 13% from 2020 to 2030, faster than the average projected growth rate across all occupations (8%).
- Another factor why computer programming is one of the best technical courses after graduation - is the US News rated computer programming jobs as #11 in the best technology jobs.
What Job Opportunities do you get after doing a Course in Computer Programming?
- Software application developer
- Computer systems analyst
- Web developer
- Computer systems engineer
- Software quality assurance (QA) engineer
- Computer programmer.
How much do you earn through a course in Computer Programming?
- Computer Programmers earn an average salary of $89,190.
- The best-paid 25 percent of computer programmers earned $116,220 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $67,370 after going through one of the best courses after graduation.
To become eligible for the best course after graduation, the candidates should have passed 10+2 with at least 65% from any recognized board
In-demand Computer Programming certifications
- Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer OCAJP
- Certified Associate in Python Programming (PCAP)
- MongoDB Certified Developer Associate Exam
- Oracle MySQL Database Administration Training and Certification (CMDBA)
- R Programming Certification
19. Web Development Course
Check below the complete details about the web development course.
What are the benefits of Web Development certification?
- As per the U.S. Bureau of Labor, the job market for Web Developers is expected to flourish with 15 percent by 2026.
- Reports suggest that web developer jobs are going to progress by 13% from 2018 to 2028. So, the year 2021 is a great time to enter the field with one of the best courses after graduation.
What Job Opportunities do you get after doing a Course in Web Development?
- Software engineer
- Front-end developer
- Full-stack engineer
- Back-end developer
- Senior web developer
How much do you earn through a course in Web Development?
- Among the top courses after graduation, web developers earn an average salary of $77,200 per year.
- Last year, the best-paid 25 percent earned around $107,620, while the lowest-paid 25 percent earned $55,390
To become eligible for this after graduation best course, candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board if they are aiming for a bachelor's degree in Web Design and for a master's degree.
In-demand Web Development Certifications
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE)
- Zend Certified PHP Engineer
- Microsoft Technology Partner (MTA , MCSA)
- AWS Certified Developer W3 HTML5 Developer Certificate
20. Social Media Marketing Course
Check below the complete details about the social media course.
What are the benefits of Social Media Certification?
- Social Media role positioned in the 42nd spot of CNNMoney/PayScale's list of Top 100 Careers with Big Growth, Great Pay, and Satisfying Work.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), social media jobs are expected to flourish by 8 percent by 2028—faster than the average expected rate for all occupations.
- As per the McKinley, there's high demand and low supply for skilled Social Media Managers. So, there is a great opportunity for social media candidates.
What Job Opportunities do you get after doing a Social Media course?
- Public Relations & Social Media Strategist
- Public Relations Manager
- Social Media Strategist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Consultant
How much do you earn after a Social Media course?
- On average, the senior social media managers earn $63,000 per year, it can be as high as $90,000.
- The entry-level social media marketers make $32,000 that can go as high as $100,000 with experience.
While, there is no any specific qualitifiation. To take up any social media marketing training or going for one of these new courses after graduation, candidates should have completed their 12th/graduation or equivalent from a recognized university/ educational institution.
Check these effective tips to Find a Job After College!
How To Find The Right Course For You?
Are you struggling to decide which course is best after graduation or how to choose the right course for you?
Don’t just pick anything and hope for the best! As discussed above, there are a plethora of options when it comes to the best courses after graduation. Just make sure which course will help you get the most out of your degree, in terms of both enjoyment and academic success. For your help, here are some easy-to-follow tips to find the right course:
- Before you begin your search for the top IT courses after graduation, ask yourself why you are looking to study. Choose a course in a subject that is a natural progression of your existing knowledge and skills.
- When you look for any course after graduation, think about what you are interested in, and what course you are willing to study. By questioning yourself, you will be able to work out the exact career path you want to take on.
- While doing research, you will be able to find different criteria to judge a university or course. Here, create a shortlist of the top features you want in your course.
- Now that you have found your dream with the best course after graduation, let’s just stop for a moment and make sure it’s realistic. Can you afford the course fee? Do you need to have certain qualifications for this course? Also, consider the timing you can invest in the new courses after graduation.
Hopefully, you are now clear on which course is best after graduation and how to choose it.
Final Verdict on Best Courses after Graduation
Undeniably, there are many options available for the best technical courses after graduation in 2022, but it is advisable to choose the most suitable option. To be on the top of the mad rat race, you need to make choices in sync with your areas of interest.
To have lucrative salaries and job security, you need to excel in your skill-set, grab the best courses after graduation, and hence to make the apt choice plays a pivotal role. You can take some expert advice to help steer clear through all your doubts and assumptions and grow with any course after graduation.
There are trained and learned people out there with comprehensive knowledge of the best course after graduation and professionals mentioned above; you can discuss your interest and preferences to land upon the suitable IT courses.
- AWS & Fundamentals of Linux
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Databases Overview & Amazon Route 53
0 day 29 Sep 2023
- Intro to DevOps
- GIT and Maven
- Jenkins & Ansible
- Docker and Cloud Computing
7 days 06 Oct 2023
- Data Science Introduction
- Hadoop and Spark Overview
- Python & Intro to R Programming
- Machine Learning
0 day 29 Sep 2023
- Architecture, HDFS & MapReduce
- Unix Shell & Apache Pig Installation
- HIVE Installation & User-Defined Functions
- SQOOP & Hbase Installation
0 day 29 Sep 2023
- Salesforce Configuration Introduction
- Security & Automation Process
- Sales & Service Cloud
- Apex Programming, SOQL & SOSL
1 day 30 Sep 2023
- Introduction and Software Testing
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Automation Testing and API Testing
- Selenium framework development using Testing
0 day 29 Sep 2023
- BA & Stakeholders Overview
- BPMN, Requirement Elicitation
- BA Tools & Design Documents
- Enterprise Analysis, Agile & Scrum
0 day 29 Sep 2023
MS SQL Server
- Introduction & Database Query
- Programming, Indexes & System Functions
- SSIS Package Development Procedures
- SSRS Report Design
7 days 06 Oct 2023
- Features of Python
- Python Editors and IDEs
- Data types and Variables
- Python File Operation
0 day 29 Sep 2023
- Components of AI
- Categories of Machine Learning
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
0 day 29 Sep 2023
- Introduction to Machine Learning & Python
- Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
- Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
35 days 03 Nov 2023
- Introduction to Tableau Desktop
- Data Transformation Methods
- Configuring tableau server
- Integration with R & Hadoop
0 day 29 Sep 2023