Are you feeling confused about your career? It is entirely normal to feel confused about your career path after graduation. There may be a bunch of questions whirling around in your mind right now, and it's all a bit confusing! Here are some of the questions you might have:
- What type of technical courses after graduation is right for me?
- The best career options after graduating?
- How do I work out what top courses after graduation to apply for?
- When should I apply for a professional I.T. course?
- Will I get a high paying job post completion of the I.T. course?
- Who can counsel me about the right IT course after graduation to opt for?
It's time you celebrate the milestone of being a graduate. It is also the time to make critical decisions about your career and select a professional course that will define your career trajectory. With the best course after graduation, you can not only pursue the life of your dreams but also have a more fulfilling career, change your career path, and follow a profession of your choice. These professional courses are meticulously designed with a detailed and industry-relevant curriculum that ensures your resounding success in your chosen domain.
Best I.T. Course After Graduation you Can Pursue
Business Analyst Course
Benefits of a Business Analyst Course
- As per B.A. Times the number of jobs for all U.S. business analysts will increase from the current 364,000 openings to 2,720,000 by 2020.
- The number of job profiles for all U.S. business analysts will increase from the present 364,000 openings to 2,720,000, as indicated by IBM.
- I.T. certification for beginners increases your chances of getting hired by top hiring giants like Adobe, Microsoft, Citigroup, American Express, Apple, Accenture, Amazon, Netflix.
- B.A.'s will be among the fastest-growing I.T. occupations, while Google, Infosys, Wipro, and their like are frequently looking out for business analysis graduates with the understanding to undertake critical business projects.
What are the Job opportunities after doing a business analyst course?
A Business Analyst course can help you achieve any of these standout profiles
What kind of salary do you earn after doing a business analyst course?
A business analyst is among the top 10 highest paying I.T. jobs in the U.S.
- Average experienced business analyst salary ranges approx $83438, and a certified business analyst achieves an average increment of 37% asper the skill-sets.
The qualifications required for a business analyst is to have a minimum of bachelor's degree in any of the streams like business studies, business administration, management, and information technology.
- Keep you informed about the job market/businesses/industries' real-time scenario with the latest facts & figures. We provide you with information on the industries/companies' actual scenarios, when, why, how they hire, everything that you specifically need to understand to achieve those great job opportunities fast.
- Along with Business Analyst certification examination preparation, we equip you with intelligent ways on how to dissolve in the job market with ease.
Which B.A. certification is in demand?
- IIBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
- IIBA Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA)
- IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC)
- IQBBA Certified Foundation Level Business Analyst (CFLBA)
- IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE)
- PMI-Professional in Business Analysis (PBA) Certification
Quality Analyst Course
Benefits of Doing a Course in Quality Analyst?
- In 2017, the Stack Overflow Blog identified Q.A. as one of the highest demand and lowest supply fields.
- The demand for Q.A. Testers are not limited to just the I.T. sector; it is evenly required in healthcare, banking, transportation, entertainment, etc. Wherein the business needs for software development, Q.A. testers would be there to ensure they are working according to the decided specifications.
What job opportunities are available for a quality analyst?
- Q.A. software tester
- Quality assurance tester
- Q.A. analyst
- Automation tester
How much do you earn post completion of the Q.A. course?
- A high in demand career comes with a lot of perks. The average Q.A. Analyst salary ranges approx $72,750/year,
- More than $140000 is what the highest 10 percent of earners in this industry earn.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
Which QA testing certifications are in demand?
- CAST (Certified Associate In Software Testing
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
- H.P. Certification
- Advanced Level Certification ISTQB
- Advanced Level Test Manager kind of Exam
- Expert Level ISTQB exam
- Keep you aware of the job market/businesses/industries' real-time events with their current facts & figures. Information on the industries/companies' actual scenarios, their behaviour of hiring, time of hiring, and the process of hiring, and everything else that could help you step on lucrative job options.
- Along with QA Software Testing certification examination preparation, we equip you with smart ways on how to and when to enter the job market.
SQL DBA Course
What are the benefits of doing a course in SQL?
- There are more than 25k jobs on the Internet for SQL developers.
- As per data by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the computer and technology occupations category is projected to increase by 13% from 2016 to 2026. The increasing number of websites tied to complex data warehouses should fuel growth for SQL developer jobs.
- All top hiring giants from Amazon, Oracle, Accenture, JP Morgan, Microsoft are looking for certified SQL developers.
How much do you earn through a SQL developer course?
- A Database Administrator (DBA) average salary with Microsoft SQL Server skills approx $74,885 per year.
- The average salary of an MS SQL developer ranges from $92,421 to $180,000 per year.
It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or a professional with or without a technical background. Our course's training starts from the foundation level in a way where your non-technical experience becomes no limitation.
Our SQL DBA course instructor will give you tips for your job interviews and your resume writing now and then. All the instructors are certified industry experts who know what the companies are looking forward to in candidates for SQL DBA related jobs.
Microsoft Business Intelligence
- As per Zion Research, the global Business Intelligence market accounted for US$16.33 billion in 2015, which is expected to reach US$26.50 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of around 8.4 percent between 2015 and 2021.
- 71K+ job is available in the USA alone as per indeed.com
- The growth of the B.I. and analytics market is predicted to be $22.8 billion by 2022. The growth patterns are quite attractive and result in substantial profits too. So, learners taking this course have an excellent opportunity to take their career ahead and gain proper knowledge of SQL Server, MSBI basics, and MSBI tools. All the Best!
Top job profiles you grab through a course in business intelligence.
How much do you earn post completion of the business intelligence course?
As per the recent survey, a rise of 4.3 percent is expected in the average salary of Business Intelligence Analysts in the U.S., ranging from $118,000 to $171,750 per annum.
anyone can join this training either he belongs to an I.T. background or not. He should have just the right zeal to continue with the training and start a successful career with leading Companies right away. Here are the benefits when a non-IT guy joins us. There is a need for a graduation degree in computers or any other similar discipline.
Career path to become a successful MSBI developer
- You should earn the essential qualifications first. It could be a graduation degree or diploma in computer science, I.T., or any other similar discipline.
- Remember that graduation courses are usually theory-based, which is not enough to grab a top company job.
- The MSBI training will give you practical exposure to different tools and show a clear path to MSBI certification. On the completion of the course, apply for MSBI certification and get certified.
- Once you have acquired all the necessary skills and certifications, this is just the right time to explore job options in the MSBI space and become a highly paid resource now.
AWS Solutions Architect Certification Training Course
What are the benefits of doing a course in AWS?
- The public cloud market is expected to reach $236 billion by 2020, AWS is gaining a massive lead over its closest competitors – namely, Google, Microsoft, and IBM.
- With a 5.44% market share, Microsoft Azure is one of the leading cloud platforms, and over 57% of Fortune 500 companies use Azure.
- According to Microsoft, more than 1,000 new sign-ups for Azure occur each day, equating to approximately 365,000 new sign-ups each year, making it much needed I.T. certifications online.
- W.S. has customers worldwide from over 190 countries - which covers millions of customers in 5000 education institutions, 127,500 nonprofit organizations, and 2000 government agencies.
- AWS Data Services increased by a whopping 96% in just a single year - including Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, Amazon DynamoDB.
- AWS has over 70 services inclusive of storage, computing, database, networking, application services, analytics, management, deployment & mobile.
- AWS has over 1 million customers associated with it, which means job opportunities in this field are extravagant.
- AWS has the highest share in the cloud computing market, which is 32%.
What job profiles are you getting doing a course in AWS?
- AWS solution architect
- AWS developer/ engineer
- AWS system ops. Administrator
- AWS cloud architect
How much do you earn doing a course in Amazon Web Services?
- According to Glassdoor, AWS Solutions Architect certification is the highest-earning certification, with an average annual salary ranging from approximately $118,266.
- According to Neuvoo, entry-level positions start at approx $18,525 per year, while most experienced workers earn something over approx $200,000+ per year.
AWS certification is in demand
Data Science Course
What are the benefits of doing a course in data science?
- The data science industry is expected to touch US$ 16 billion by 2025. IBM predicted that the number of data science jobs would spiral from 364,000 to 2720,000 in 2020, keeping multiplying.
- Glassdoor ranks data scientists among the top jobs of the year 2020.
- The U.S. leads the Data Science market, and in the coming year, the nation will produce around 1,90,000 positions for skilled & certified Data Scientists.
What job profiles do you get after doing a course in data science?
How much do you earn through a course in data science?
On average, a Data Scientist earns somewhere between $113,000- $139,546 in a year, according to Payscale.
Data science certification in demand
- Apache Hadoop certifications
- Certified Health Data Analyst
- Data Science EMC Proven Professional
- IBM Cognos Business Intelligence certifications
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate.
- Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional
- SAS Certified B.I. Content Developer
- SAS Certified Predictive Modeller
- SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst
What are the benefits of doing a course in cybersecurity?
- Approximately $6 trillion is expected to be spent globally on Cybersecurity by 2021. At the same time, there are 3.5 Million cybersecurity jobs that needed to be filled by 2021.
- In 2019, Cybersecurity Expert was the highest-paid and most-recruited I.T. role. Growth in security job postings is three times higher than in I.T. overall, according to Burning Glass Technologies.
- By 2019, more than 6 million Cyber Security experts are needed by leading industries.
What job opportunities do you get after doing a course in cybersecurity?
- Chief Security Officers
- Data security analysts
- Systems security experts
- Network Security Engineers
What is the average salary after doing a course in cybersecurity?
The average taken by a Cyber Security professional is $116K per year. It generally varies from $92K to $248K as per your expertise and job profile. As you will start growing in your career, your salary graph will grow exponentially.
- You should complete graduation first in computer science or I.T.
Artificial intelligence Course
What are the benefits of doing a course in artificial intelligence?
- According to Gartner's report, the demand for A.I. in enterprise applications has increased by a massive 270% in the past four years. As per the World Economic Forum's (WEF) 2018 Future of Jobs report, close to 133 million jobs have been created due to AI-enabled automation.
- 8993 AI-related jobs were posted on Linkedin in Oct 2019
- IDC predicts 75% of commercial enterprise apps will use Artificial Intelligence and machine learning by 2021 & beyond.
- Forrester predicts that cognitive technologies like robots, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, and automation will create 9% of new jobs in the U.S. market by 2025. And these new jobs will be titles as robot monitoring professionals, Data Scientists, Automation Specialists, and Content Curators, etc.
- As per Accenture, Artificial Intelligence and & Machine Learning technology's impact on business will boost labour productivity by up to 40%.
- Critical clinical or healthcare A.I. apps can create $150 billion in annual savings for the U.S. healthcare economy by 2026.
- Juniper predicts that the success rate of chatbot interactions will reach over 90% in 2022 in the Banking sector and while 75% in the healthcare sector by 2022.
Roles you grab through a course in Artificial Intelligence.
- Once you have done the A.I. certification, you can apply for several roles, such as A.I./Machine Learning Engineer.
- Data Scientist, Business Intelligence Developer
- Big Data Engineer/Architect and many more.
How much do you earn through a course in Artificial Intelligence?
- According to the statistics provided by the New York Times, A.I. specialists can earn somewhere between a range of $300,000 to $500,000 annually.
- According to Glassdoor, the average salary of an Artificial Intelligence Engineer is $114,000 per year.
A.I. Certifications in demand
- IBM AI Engineering Professional Certificate
- Microsoft Professional Certification in Artificial Intelligence
Salesforce Admin & Developer Course
What are the benefits of doing a course in CRM Salesforce?
- Salesforce- the world's no. 1 cloud-based CRM, along with its ecosystem, aims at creating 4.2 million new jobs and new business revenues worth $1.2 trillion between 2019 and 2024, an apt answer to what are the best I.T. certifications.
- As per International Data Corporation (IDC), Salesforce's ecosystem will create 3.3 million jobs by the year 2022
- Salesforce leads the CRM market with a 19.7% of market share - Gartner.
- Cloud computing is set to generate $389 billion in Salesforce revenue - where the U.S., inclusive of its cities, will have the highest gains with a margin of $269 million.
- With a 19.5% CRM market share, the giant - Salesforce is one of the top & fastest-growing CRM - leading ahead of competitors like Adobe, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP in the race.
- According to compiled sources, 79% of companies and their employees are confident about using Salesforce and think that this platform gives them a better competitive edge in the market.
Course in CRM - Salesforce
Apart from these, there are several roles one can apply for depending on the skills and learning they have:
How much do you earn through a course in CRM - Salesforce?
- The average annual salary range of Salesforce Developer varies from $80-100K, and it keeps growing based on skill sets, expertise, etc.
Salesforce certifications in demand
Salesforce currently offers the following stages of administrator certifications:
- Certified Administrator and
- Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce App Builder
- Sales and Service Cloud
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, and
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II.
What are the benefits of doing a course in DevOps?
- According to reports, DevOps skills have surpassed the demand even compared to cloud & data science skills; more than 64% of respondents have agreed that DevOps is one of the most sought after skills. According to Statista, there is a straight 7% jump in the numbers from 2017 to 2018.
- As of now, the average salary of a DevOps engineer is $115,666 in the USA.
- DevOps is ranked 2nd on Glassdoor's 50 best jobs in American rankings.
- The expected market size of DevOps is $12.85 billion as per Grand View research.
- Sixty percent of hiring managers are looking to fill DevOps engineer positions.
- There are more than 156,209 openings in the DevOps space that make it clear how lucrative a career option is DevOps today and shortly.
What roles do you grab doing a course in DevOps?
DevOps learning is undeniably full of challenges; nonetheless, it helps you become sound with the technical and business problems, overall adding value to the task you perform in the organization.
There are specific famous roles and positions in the industry which are high on demand when it comes to DevOps, such as:
How much do you earn by doing a course in DevOps?
According to the data given by PayScale, the Average Salary of DevOps engineers worldwide ranges approx $95K+
Digital Marketing Course
What are the benefits of digital marketing certification?
In 2018 Marketing Hiring Trends shows growing demand for Digital Marketing skills. As per the report in 2018, 69% of companies decided to hire more marketers.
Receive High-end Salary Packages
Apart from learning the fundamentals and theory, hands-on experience, case studies, understanding the target audiences, etc., are powerful add-ons for becoming an Efficient Digital Marketer. The average salary ranges from approx $60K to $90+K with growing expertise in the relevant field.
What job opportunities are available for a certified digital marketer?
Freshers, graduates from any stream can apply for the course with Bachelors or Equivalent Degree.
What are the benefits of doing a course in python?
47% increase in demand for python specialist
67% increase in jobs that require python specialist
43k+ Jobs are posted on different job portals for skilled Python experts as per indeed.com
What Job Opportunities do you get after doing a Course in Python?
- Python Developer
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- QA Tester
- Data Journalist
- Product Manager
How much do you earn through a course in Python?
According to Payscale, the entry-level annual average salary of a Software Developer with Python programming skills is approx $78,176 a year on average. At the same time, the senior Python developer earns over approx $122,093 on average.
Python certifications in demand
- PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer
- PCAP – Certified Associate in Python Programming
- PCPP-32-1 – Certified Professional in Python Programming 1
- PCPP-32-2 – Certified Professional in Python Programming 2
- CEPP – Certified Expert in Python Programming
Undeniably, there are many options available for the best technical courses after graduation in 2021, but it is advisable to choose the most suitable option. To be on the top of the mad rat race, you need to make choices in sync with your areas of interest. To have lucrative salaries and job security, you need to excel in your skill-set, grab best courses after graduation, and hence to make the apt choice plays a pivotal role. You can take some expert advice to help steer clear through all your doubts and assumptions.
There are trained and learned people out there with comprehensive knowledge of the best course after graduation and professionals mentioned above; you can discuss your interest and preferences to land upon the suitable IT courses.
- AWS & Fundamentals of Linux
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Databases Overview & Amazon Route 53
-1 day 08 May 2021
- Intro to DevOps
- GIT and Maven
- Jenkins & Ansible
- Docker and Cloud Computing
-1 day 08 May 2021
- Data Science Introduction
- Hadoop and Spark Overview
- Python & Intro to R Programming
- Machine Learning
5 days 14 May 2021
- Architecture, HDFS & MapReduce
- Unix Shell & Apache Pig Installation
- HIVE Installation & User-Defined Functions
- SQOOP & Hbase Installation
5 days 14 May 2021
- Salesforce Configuration Introduction
- Security & Automation Process
- Sales & Service Cloud
- Apex Programming, SOQL & SOSL
6 days 15 May 2021
- Introduction and Software Testing
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Automation Testing and API Testing
- Selenium framework development using Testing
4 days 13 May 2021
- BA & Stakeholders Overview
- BPMN, Requirement Elicitation
- BA Tools & Design Documents
- Enterprise Analysis, Agile & Scrum
-1 day 08 May 2021
MS SQL Server
- Introduction & Database Query
- Programming, Indexes & System Functions
- SSIS Package Development Procedures
- SSRS Report Design
5 days 14 May 2021
- Features of Python
- Python Editors and IDEs
- Data types and Variables
- Python File Operation
5 days 14 May 2021
- Components of AI
- Categories of Machine Learning
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
13 days 22 May 2021
- Introduction to Machine Learning & Python
- Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
- Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
26 days 04 Jun 2021
- Introduction to Tableau Desktop
- Data Transformation Methods
- Configuring tableau server
- Integration with R & Hadoop
6 days 15 May 2021
Receive Latest Materials and Offers on Worth To Visit Course