Pandemic has created a lot of uncertainties regarding the way we work, live, or even shop. However, it has also brought a new angle to how we understand information technology and its impact on our lives as we learn to adapt to various technologies to live, learn, and grow efficiently as a business or an individual. With the onset of revolution and the increase in technology use, a massive need for professionals that mediate these changes and transform data into meaningful insights has emerged.
Do you also want to be part of this data-driven world and gain more knowledge and skill in a specific IT field? Or are you a working professional who's wondering how to scale up success in the 'new normal' created amidst Covid-19? We're here to help you get answers about the best IT certifications. This write-up will talk about:
- The world of IT.
- Top Trending IT courses for Beginners - Best IT certifications 2023
Information Technology – what's not to love?
- IT is where most of the technologies have become so intrinsically tied to our day to day lives. Naturally, there is a need for people who can design and drive these changes or systems we all rely on. You achieve these skills through IT certifications online.
- IT spending worldwide is expected to reach about $ 3.61 trillion in 2020, a decline of 5.4% due to the economic impact of the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The decline is not expected to carry into 2023, however, with spending of $ 3.75 trillion expected in that year as per Statista.
- As businesses expand further into technology, relying on software and cloud-based services more, having IT certifications under your belt isn't only helpful to your professional career but also gives you an extra edge in the job market.
- Best IT certifications also provide an opportunity to modernize or update your skills with the additional benefit of delivering lucrative job profiles. The average IT. salary is $201,072 as of December 28, 2022, as per salary.com.
Trending IT Certifications Program & Courses to Scale-up Your Career in 2023
A. Business Analyst Certification
Choose a Rewarding & Challenging IT Certifications Course of a Business Analyst
Why should you opt for a Business Analyst course?
- Business analyst is an indispensable resource for any organization that does the task of mapping the flow of information for a business and translating it into coherent, usable technology processes. As per BA Times, the number of jobs for all U.S. business analysts will increase from the current 364,000 openings to 2,720,000 by 2020.
- As per the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data, business analysts are expected to grow 14% from 2018 to 2028, much faster than the average for all occupations.
- The number of job profiles for all U.S. business analysts will increase from the present 364,000 openings to 2,720,000, as indicated by IBM.
- IT certification for beginners increases your chances of getting hired by top hiring giants like Adobe, Microsoft, Citigroup, American Express, Apple, Accenture, Amazon, Netflix.
- There are immense opportunities across industries, major ones being:
- Information technology
- Government and public sector
- Business/professional consulting
- Healthcare and social services
Why is a Business Analyst course, IT certification in so much demand?
As a business analyst, you learn and implement all the essential skills and tools that businesses need today.
- Data analysis
- Requirement Management
- Data modeling
- UML diagramming
- Object-oriented concepts
- Object modeling
- User story writing
- Use case writing and analysis
- User experience foundation
- Business systems programming and analysis foundation
- Strategic product road mapping
- Business case development
- Agile and project management methodologies
Top industry roles a business analyst course grabs for you
A Business Analyst course can help you achieve any of these standout profiles
- Business analyst
- System analyst
- Data analyst
- Application analyst
- IT. Business Analyst
- Data Analysis Scientist
- Business Analyst Manager
- Quantitative Analysts
- Data Business Analyst
- Product Manager
- QA Tester
How much do you earn by doing a business analyst IT certifications course?
- A business analyst is among the top 10 highest paying IT. jobs in the U.S.
- Average experienced business analyst salary ranges approx $83438, and a certified business analyst achieves an average increment of 37% asper the skill-sets.
B. QA Software Testing Course Certification
The Industry Needs Quality Assured by a Certified Quality Analyst - Grab an Online Course QA Course
Here We Answer About What are the Best IT Certifications and Why you Should opt for a QA course?
- More than 8k software Q.A. testing jobs in the USA alone in the year 2019
- The good news continues for Q.A. analysts as a survey by Forbes listed Senior QA Analyst as the country's second happiest job.
- In 2017, the Stack Overflow Blog identified Q.A. as one of the highest demand and lowest supply fields.
- Software testers have broad and entirely adaptable vocation ways that they may change as per their requirements. They can move towards becoming Project Managers or Business Analysts if they have a decent comprehension of the various enterprises.
- The demand for Q.A. Testers are not limited to just the IT. sector; it is evenly required in healthcare, banking, transportation, entertainment, etc.
Why Does the Industry Need a Quality Analyst?
- A quality analyst focuses on building plans and ensuring that quality requirements sink with the organization's policies.
- They check the plan is apt on parameters of reliability, functionality, and performance before implementation.
- They are well versed with all quality assurance testing tools.
- Develops a good rapport between the management and the employees.
Top Job Profiles You Grab Post Completion of QA Course
- Q.A. software tester
- Quality assurance tester
- Q.A. analyst
- Automation tester
You Develop Unmatched Skill-Sets Post Completion of QA Course
- Software Testing, Manual Testing & Database
- Java & Oops (Basics of programming)
- Selenium IDE & Selenium Web driver
- Selenium WebElements, TestNG Testing
- Page Object Model, Cucumber
- Maven & Continuous integration with Jenkins
How Much do you Earn Post Completion of QA Course?
- A high in demand career comes with a lot of perks. The average Q.A. analyst salary ranges approx $72,750/year,
- More than $140000 is what the highest 10 percent of earners in this industry earn.
- Q.A. testers are paid between $77,828 to $101, 378 on average.
C. MS SQL Certification
Learn About the World's Leading Open-Source Database Through SQL Online Course
Why Should you Opt for a SQL Developer IT Certifications Entry-Level and: Professional Course?
- SQL is a much-in-demand technology. The future of being an SQL Developer is immense, with scope widening in every sector from Computer Science, Retail, Finance, Healthcare, Science & Technology, Public Sector.
- There are more than 25k jobs on the internet for SQL developers.
- As per data by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the computer and technology occupations category is projected to increase by 13% from 2016 to 2026. The increasing number of websites tied to complex data warehouses should fuel growth for SQL developer jobs.
- All top hiring giants from Amazon, Oracle, Accenture, JP Morgan, Microsoft are looking for certified SQL developers.
- There are more than 156,986 companies around the globe that use Microsoft SQL Server as per data labs. As per data by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (USBLS), the requirement for DBAs, in general, will see a 17%, or much faster-than-average, increase in employment prospects.
Why Does the Industry Need Skilled SQL Developers?
Because of the dependence on the information, every organization is looking for a skilled SQL developer. Whether you are from a technical or non-technical background, SQL is a must-have skill. It enables you to work with essential information, move speedier on strategy, lead projects independently, and become a technical asset to your organization.
- Combine data from multiple resources
- Manage bulk data
- The base of data visualization tools
- Application of DML and DCL statements
- Build appropriate and valuable report deliverables
- Create procedures and scripts
- Develop top-notch database solutions
- Develop, execute and modify stored procedures
- Examine SQL queries
- Guarantee performance, safety, and readiness of databases
- Handle troubleshooting database problems
- Provide reports
- Research necessary data
Skill-Sets That you Acquire by Doing a SQL Developer Course
You gain expertise in all the tools that the industry needs to manage bulk data and make sense of it.
- SQL Server, DDL, DML
- SQL Server Programming, Indexes, Functions
- SSIS Package Development and Deployment Procedures
- SSRS Report Design
- Formatting SSRS Report & Models
- Building SSAS Cubes, Power B.I.
How Much Do you Earn Through a SQL Developer Course?
- A Database Administrator (DBA) average salary with Microsoft SQL Server skills approx $74,885 per year.
- The average salary of an MS SQL developer ranges from $92,421 to $180,000 per year.
D. Microsoft Business Intelligence Certification
Microsoft Business Intelligence Course is Dominating the Market.
Why Should you Opt for a Business Intelligence Course?
- According to a report by Zion Research, the global Business Intelligence market accounted for US$16.33 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach US$26.50 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of around 8.4 percent between 2015 and 2023.
- Major players in the trade are looking for the best B.I. Professionals are Microsoft, Tableau, Oracle, S.A.s, SAP, Qlik, and many more.
- Every industry realizes B.I.'s power, and now it is used in almost all industries like software, healthcare, retail, government projects, etc.
- You gain specialization as Tableau B.I., Microsoft business intelligence.
- For grabbing MSBI certification, you don't require any programming skills. The job market is full of demand for MSBI developers.
Skill-sets that you grab through Microsoft Business Intelligence training and certification course, best IT certifications entry level
With robust visualization techniques to see the trend and facts and make a real-time business decision based on the findings, B.I. and data analytics have changed the way businesses operate.
- You will analyze datasets or software programs and see connections that make the data more logical and meaningful.
- You will be able to implement the ETL system using SSIS, i.e., SQL server integration services.
- You will be able to process and design the data in a lucid manner.
- You will need expertise in enterprise-level reporting and data warehouse modifications,
- You will get experience working with different Microsoft tools like report builder, power view, and more.
- You can integrate multiple BI tools to deliver a complete BI solution
Skill-Sets that you Grab Through Tableau Training and Certification Course
- Introduction of Data Visualization & Tableau Overview
- Tableau Advanced Charts, Calculations & Reporting Lifecycle
- Tableau Worksheet
- Tableau Dashboard & Dashboard Action
- Tableau Server
- Integration of Tableau with R Programming, SQL, And Google Analytics
Skill-Sets that you Grab Through Tableau Admin IT certifications Course
- You will learn the fundamentals of tools, Data visualizations, connect with data sets, and perform joins on data sets.
- You would be able to manage metadata, data granularity, and data aggregation.
- You can design visuals in the form of bars, graphs, charts, Trend Lines, etc.
- You can perform filtering, sorting, and grouping with datasets.
- You can be sure of statistical techniques on how to represent data in terms of figures.
- You can create dashboards using different layouts and generate exciting stories as well.
- You can perform necessary calculations like string manipulation, arithmetic calculations, data aggregations, etc.
- You can integrate Tableau with other platforms like R, Hadoop, etc.
- You can create advanced charts, including Pareto charts, Waterfall charts, Control charts, Gantt charts, Box and Control charts, and Whisker plot. Get started with our simplified and resourceful Tableau server administration training now to get yourself closer to the authorized Tableau administration certification.
Top Job Profiles you Grab Through a Course in Business Intelligence
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business Intelligence Project Manager
- Business Intelligence Developer
- SQL Server Business Intelligence Developer
- B.I. Semantic Model Developer
- Business Intelligence Administrator
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Business Intelligence Consultant
How Much do you Earn Post Completion of Business Intelligence Course
As per the recent survey, a rise of 4.3 percent is expected in the average salary of Business Intelligence Analysts in the U.S., ranging from $118,000 to $171,750 per annum. Detailed report says
- MSBI Developer - Approx $93,000 per annum
- MSBI Project Lead - Approx $120,000 per annum
- SQL Developer - Approx $92,000 per annum
- ETL Developer - Approx $93,000 per annum
- Database Engineer - Approx $100,340 per annum
E. AWS Solution Architect Certifications
Online Course in Amazon Web Services - The Leader in Public Cloud Market
Why Should you Opt for an AWS Course, Best it Certifications 2023?
- With the public cloud market expected to reach $236 billion by 2020, AWS is gaining a massive lead over its closest competitors – namely, Google, Microsoft, and IBM. It offers several cloud-based computing, storage, and networking services, the two most prominent being Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3).
- With a 5.44% market share, Microsoft Azure is one of the leading cloud platforms, and over 57% of Fortune 500 companies use Azure.
- It is a cloud computing platform to successfully build, deploy, and manage applications and services through a global data center network.
- According to Microsoft, more than 1,000 new sign-ups for Azure occur each day, equating to approximately 365,000 new sign-ups each year making it much needed IT certifications online.
Skill -Sets you to AcquireThrough an AWS Course
- With Microsoft Azure training and certification, you may qualify for several different roles in the technology field, such as Solution Architect, Developer, and Cloud Engineer.
- The certifications allow you to evaluate the organization's requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementing and deploying the application on AWS platforms.
- If you are from an admin background, you can choose to learn some skills to become an AWS Sysops. It's just like managing deployment, pipelines, and building the process. You may need expertise in IAM, VPC, Route53, ELB, etc.
- If you are from a developer background, you can go with a set of skills that supports SaaS-based applications. You may need expertise in blockchain, Artificial intelligence, V.R. or A.R., auto-scaling, load-balancing, etc.
- For an AWS Solution Architect, you need more experience working on the AWS platform. It's like building a good infrastructure for an application that may be required to meet specific needs.
How Much do you Earn Doing a Course in Amazon Web Services?
- According to Glassdoor, AWS Solutions Architect certification is the highest-earning certification, at an average annual salary of ranging approx $118,266.
- According to Neuvoo, entry-level positions start at approx $18,525 per year, while most experienced workers earn something over approx $200,000+ per year.
F. Data Science Certification
Course in Data Science - The Most in-Demand IT Skill
Why Should you Opt for a Data Science Course?
- The data science industry is expected to touch US$ 16 billion by 2025. IBM predicted that the number of data science jobs would spiral from 364,000 to 2720,000 in 2020, keeping multiplying.
- Glassdoor ranks data scientists among the top jobs of the year 2020.
- Data science combines domain expertise, programming skills, and statistics to extract meaningful insights from data that analysts can translate into tangible business value.
- There are approximately 44 zettabytes of data in the world in 2020. Given how much data is created every day, there will likely be 175 zettabytes by 2025 since virtually every organization has Big Data, and most want to find ways to use it to help them grow their business. That's where data scientists come in.
Skill-Set you Acquire Through a Certification Program Course in Data Science
- Data scientists implement their skills around R programming, Python, Data mining, machine learning with R, data visualizations to extract meaningful insights from data that analysts can translate into tangible business value.
How Much do you Earn Through a Course in Data Science?
On average, a Data Scientist earns somewhere between $113,000- $139,546 in a year, according to Payscale.
G. Cybersecurity Certification
Get a Course in Cybersecurity, the Highest-Paid IT Field
Why Should you Opt for a Course in Cybersecurity?
- Approximately $6 trillion is expected to be spent globally on Cybersecurity by 2023. At the same time, there are 3.5 Million cybersecurity jobs that needed to be filled by 2023.
- As a Cybersecurity Expert with Data science, you leverage the power of data to create more robust protection against cyberattacks and data losses.
- In 2019, Cybersecurity Expert was the highest-paid and most-recruited IT. role. Growth in security job postings is three times higher than in IT. overall, according to Burning Glass Technologies.
- As per data by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported the median pay for Cybersecurity Expert to be $98,350. It cited the job market for this role growing at 32%, much faster than the average for all occupations.
Skill-Sets you Acquire Through a Course in Cybersecurity, Best IT Certifications for Beginners
- Security basics
- Network security
- Secure an app
- Data security
- User security
- User access
- Identity management
H. Artificial Intelligence Certification
H. Be the Future with Artificial Intelligence - Get an IT Certifications Online Course in Artificial Intelligence
Why Should you Opt for a Course in Artificial Intelligence?
- According to Gartner's report, the demand for A.I. in enterprise applications has increased by a massive 270% in the past four years. According to the World Economic Forum's (WEF) 2018 Future of Jobs report, close to 133 million jobs have been created due to AI-enabled automation.
- Additionally, the way A.I. devices have made their places in our businesses and our homes is not inappropriate to say that 'A.I. is the future.'
- Artificial Intelligence focuses on building smart machines empowered to perform the task that otherwise would need human assistance. With Artificial intelligence, a number of functions can be performed that include recognition of speech, text, pictures, etc., along with decision making.
Roles you Grab Through a Course in Artificial Intelligence
- Once you have done the A.I. certification, you can apply for several roles, such as A.I./Machine Learning Engineer.
- Data Scientist, Business Intelligence Developer
- Big Data Engineer/Architect and many more.
How Much do you Earn Through a Course in Artificial Intelligence?
- According to the statistics provided by the New York Times, A.I. specialists can earn somewhere between a range of $ 300, 000 to $ 500, 000 annually.
I. Salesforce Certification
Course in CRM - Salesforce - Know Every Bit of World's Best CRM-Salesforce
Why Should you Opt for a Course in CRM - Salesforce?
- Salesforce- the world's no. 1 cloud-based CRM, along with its ecosystem, aims at creating 4.2 million new jobs and new business revenues worth $1.2 trillion between 2019 and 2024, an apt answer to what are the best IT certifications.
- This cloud-based CRM, which not only offers the one-stop-solution to the organizations but also offers a better job opportunity for the job seekers. Be it data storage or visualization, and everything is sorted with Salesforce.
- Depending on any specific organization's necessities, trained and experienced Developers and Administrators are needed to customize and configure the Salesforce.
Roles you Grab on Industry Completing a Course in CRM - Salesforce
Apart from these, there are several roles one can apply for depending on the skills and learning they have:
- Salesforce Consultant
- Salesforce App builder
- Salesforce Architect and many more
How Much do you Earn Through a Course in CRM - Salesforce?
The average annual salary range of Salesforce Developer varies from $80-100K, and it keeps growing based on skill sets, expertise, etc.
J. DevOps Certification
Become the Perfect Connecting link between Dev. & Ops Teams - Course in DevOps
Why Should you Opt for an IT Certifications Program, a Course in DevOps?
- According to reports, DevOps skills have surpassed the demand even compared to cloud & data science skills; more than 64% of respondents have agreed that DevOps is one of the most sought after skills. According to Statista, there is a straight 7% jump in the numbers from 2017 to 2018.
- DevOps Engineer is mainly responsible for collaborating with Development and Deployment teams to improve its efficiency and effectiveness. Hence, they must have sound knowledge of the tools and technologies needed to support the whole SLDC (Software Development lifecycle).
Roles you Grab Doing a Course in DevOps
DevOps learning is undeniably full of challenges; nonetheless, it helps you become sound with the technical and business problems, overall adding value to the task you perform in the organization.
There are specific famous roles and positions in the industry which are high on demand when it comes to DevOps, such as:
- DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Consultant
- DevOps & release engineer
- DevOps Architect and many more
How Much do you Earn by Doing a Course in DevOps?
According to the data given by PayScale, the Average Salary of DevOps engineers worldwide ranges approx $95K+
K. Digital Marketing Course & Certification
Course in Digital Marketing - Revolutionize the Digital World & be the Best Digital Marketer
Why Should you Opt for a Course in Digital Marketing, one of the Best IT Certifications?
- With 220 million world population accessing their smartphones, it has become imperative to have many digital marketers worldwide. More than a 20% annual surge can be seen in the jobs when it comes to digital marketing.
- Digital marketing is a vast horizon that covers every single role and requirement, catering to moving the businesses online and making it available to the customers as per their needs.
- Digital channels such as search engines, social media platforms, emails, everything needs to be customized for the current and prospective customers.
Roles you Grab Through a Course in Digital Marketing
The enormity of the domain could be understood by the number of job roles and positions one can opt for under digital marketing, some of which are:
- Digital marketing manager
- SEO manager
- Social media manager
- Email Marketing Manager and many more
How Much do you Earn Through a Course in Digital Marketing?
Apart from learning the fundamentals and theory, hands-on experience, case studies, understanding the target audiences, etc., are powerful add-ons for becoming an Efficient Digital Marketer.
The average salary ranges from approx $60K to $90+K with the growing expertise in the pertinent field.
L. Python Developer Course
Meet Python, the Easiest Coding language - Get a Course in Python
Why Should you Get a Course in Python?
- Statista ranked Python as the third most used programming language among developers worldwide in 2020, making it the best IT certifications in 2021.
- As a Python Developer, you perform web development, scripting, web scraping, data analysis, and automation. You may help your employer design the framework for new code, build new tools, publish new services, or create websites.
Roles you Grab Through a Course in Python
Roles of a Python Programmer vary from a Python Developer to Data Analyst to U.I. Developers or Software Engineers, among others.
How Much do you Earn Through a Course in Python?
According to Payscale, the entry-level annual average salary of a Software Developer with Python programming skills is approx $78,176 a year on average. At the same time, the senior Python developer earns over approx $122,093 on average.
Undeniably, there are many options available for the best IT certifications for beginners in 2021, but it is advisable to choose the most suitable option. To be on the top of the mad rat race, you need to make choices in sync with your areas of interest. To have lucrative salaries and job security, you need to excel in your skill-set, grab best IT certifications online, and hence to make the apt choice plays a pivotal role. You can take some expert advice to help steer clear through all your doubts and assumptions
There are trained and learned people out there with comprehensive knowledge of best IT certifications for beginners and professionals mentioned above; you can discuss your interest and preferences to land upon the suitable IT. courses. With insightful and thoughtful top IT course selection, you can make your contribution to the digital and IT world worth your efforts.
- AWS & Fundamentals of Linux
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Databases Overview & Amazon Route 53
3 days 12 Dec 2023
- Intro to DevOps
- GIT and Maven
- Jenkins & Ansible
- Docker and Cloud Computing
-0 day 09 Dec 2023
- Data Science Introduction
- Hadoop and Spark Overview
- Python & Intro to R Programming
- Machine Learning
13 days 22 Dec 2023
- Architecture, HDFS & MapReduce
- Unix Shell & Apache Pig Installation
- HIVE Installation & User-Defined Functions
- SQOOP & Hbase Installation
7 days 16 Dec 2023
- Salesforce Configuration Introduction
- Security & Automation Process
- Sales & Service Cloud
- Apex Programming, SOQL & SOSL
-0 day 09 Dec 2023
- Introduction and Software Testing
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Automation Testing and API Testing
- Selenium framework development using Testing
-0 day 09 Dec 2023
- BA & Stakeholders Overview
- BPMN, Requirement Elicitation
- BA Tools & Design Documents
- Enterprise Analysis, Agile & Scrum
-0 day 09 Dec 2023
MS SQL Server
- Introduction & Database Query
- Programming, Indexes & System Functions
- SSIS Package Development Procedures
- SSRS Report Design
-0 day 09 Dec 2023
- Features of Python
- Python Editors and IDEs
- Data types and Variables
- Python File Operation
-0 day 09 Dec 2023
- Components of AI
- Categories of Machine Learning
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
14 days 23 Dec 2023
- Introduction to Machine Learning & Python
- Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
- Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
6 days 15 Dec 2023
- Introduction to Tableau Desktop
- Data Transformation Methods
- Configuring tableau server
- Integration with R & Hadoop
7 days 16 Dec 2023
Receive Latest Materials and Offers on Worth To Visit Course