Microsoft Azure is counted as an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help an organization meet its regular business challenges. It offers the freedom to web-developers and liberates them to build, manage, and deploy applications on a massive, global network by using the set of most preferred tools and frameworks.
Take a short glance at its History
Formerly called the Windows Azure, it is termed as the Microsoft most powerful public-cloud computing platform and offers a wide range of cloud services that include computation, business analytics, storage, and networking too.
One, two, or many more sets of countless users can pick and choose the cloud computing services from this platform to develop and scale new applications or even run the existing applications in the public cloud domain.
Manages Business- The platform of Azure helps in managing the business challenges by meeting the organizational goals. This particular platform also allows support to all the types of industries including e-commerce, finance, and has aided more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Offers Flexibility- A compatible platform owing to open source technologies that offer flexibility to users to choose preferred tools and technologies.
It offers four different platforms of cloud computing like infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), software as a service (SaaS) and serverless
Microsoft Azure offers solutions to partners that help them in deploying and managing the existing solutions and alters tailor-made solutions too for them. It helps a web-developer to find an experienced managed service partner or in searching for ways to have an existing outsourcing partner to become an Azure professional.
Perhaps, this is the major reason why many more companies have started using the Microsoft Cloud or prefer to do an amazing set of things in IT projects through this help.
Accurate Cloud Computing Knowledge- A certified Microsoft Azure professional is someone who fully understands the concepts of cloud computing and even implements techniques to build applications.
Fully-fledged technical Skills- He should be able to write codes and work on numerous platforms like HTML 5, Java C++, and much more.
Analyses IT operations-As an IT professional, he should look forward to collaborating with different IT analysts in executing programs to run IT applications and web-servers too.
Comprehends the scope of AI- This is the particular technical skill that reflects in-depth knowledge as well as a practical learning of the IT professional while creating models in the AI.
Develops for Unpredictability- Besides being a good communicator, he should also be ready to face the challenges and problems revolving around him and allow him to challenge the unpredictable forecasts of any business organization.
Develops with costs in mind- Besides being a great communicator, he should be prepared to keep the costs in mind while coding for the applications-run-program.
Scale Applications- A certified Azure professional scales the application in a certain defined way that adds more technicality to the software.
Creates Monitoring and Diagnostic Pipeline- A certified Azure professional is the one who monitors the daily process of IT projects and analyses the difficulties by offering the right set of solutions.
Here are some of the most important roles and responsibilities of the certified Azure solution architect that will help you know the end-to-end rules about Azure solution architect who performs during the time of his/her employment.
1 . Formation of Azure Cloud Computing- An Azure solution architect’s main role lies in designing, building, and in deploying an Azure cloud environment. He is someone who leads architects in direction to execute cloud solutions.
2. Manages Configuration- A certified Azure solution architect can secure, monitor, and handle cloud user management by securing, monitoring, and configuring application development tools.
3. Automation of Templates - He needs to automate templates for deploying Paas, Iaas solutions by making the use of software architect and configuration as a code.
4. Integrates Apps - A certified Azure solution architect is to integrate Cloud and On-premise Apps and in redesigning of apps with integrations containing the mainframe.
5. Rebuilding Cloud Applications- An Azure professional is responsible to analyze the existing on-premise apps landscapes for executing the decisions related to the rebuilding of important applications in the cloud.
6. Perfect Management- He also ensures a strong understanding and utilization of native cloud technologies for enhancing user management, security, costing, tooling, and much more.
7. Forecasts Upcoming Obstacles- Different ways of working with the business and technical stakeholders for comprehending the upcoming difficulties in any organization should be known as an Azure professional and in understanding technical difficulties that would be faced by the team members of the organization.
8. Building Software’s Structures- A certified Azure solution architect’s main role is to build and implement Azure cloud architecture and in overseeing issues related to migration.
9. Specifies Concrete Solutions- He/she also needs to encircle solutions that are required to implement cloud migration and continued operations too.
10. Execution of proposed solutions- He/she can execute the implementation of proposed solutions and also offer technical guidance to teams during the implementation of the desired solutions.
11. Provides Concrete Information- He/she is the one who offers sufficient information to team members and their mentioned information is by engineering standards, best practices, and methodologies.
12. Identifies Risk- A software architect is the one who identifies, communicates, and mitigates the assumptions, issues, and risks that occur throughout the whole project’s life cycle. He is known as the mediator who can strategically put forward the logical efforts and can accomplish things even in reality too.
13. Handles Risks- A certified Azure solution architect is identified as the person who handles the risk analysis and can also dwell in communication with non-IT resources to ensure smooth implementation and performance.
14. Coordinates with web-teams- He is the one who can track record the Kanban boards, backlogs, team dashboards, and custom reporting too.
15.Comprehensive Traceability- A certified Azure professional can combine drag-and-drop sprint planning and flexible work items to bring the perfect product for big and small ideas.
16. Works Upon Different Ideas- A certified Azure professional works in almost all the stages to track down the ideas and in keeping the team aligned with all sets of codes linked directly to the work items.
17.Scrum Ready- He is the person who uses built-in scrum boards and planning tools to help his team run sprints, perform stand-ups, and also plan meetings.
18. Gain Insights- A certified Azure professional is labeled as the person who gains new insights into the health and status of their project with powerful analytics tools and dashboard widgets.
19. Offers One to Use Proven Productivity Tools- An Azure professional can get his work done with simple and modern agile tools like kanban boards, backlogs, dashboards, and scrum boards. It makes the team capable to choose tools that fit with powerful tools.
20. Customization of dashboards- A certified Azure professional can build tailored views of the needed data and configure the layout that creates sense for their team and also monitor the progress throughout the lifecycle of the project.
21. Chooses Suitable Workflow- A certified Azure professional is known for starting with a simple and out-of-the-box workflow that uses the powerful and flexible customization engine to generate the workflow that fits the needs of their team.
22. Use Favourite Tools
A certified Azure professional prefers to begin his with a favored set of tools and often integrate it with Microsoft Teams and Slack to enable efficient ChatOps.
AWS Solution Architect Training and Certification
Coordinates with Technical Leaders-The word architect is enough to ensure that it is the job that involves a connection with engineers and clients by offering an interface with the help of technical leaders and stakeholders.
Technical Work-A cloud architect is the professional who works upon various technical architectures and leads execution to ensure that the diverse spread of technology is duly enacted. Owing to the knowledge of cloud computing, you can avail Azure certification and can easily get fit in this role.
A certified cloud administrator is required to fulfill the task revolving around installing, functioning, and looking after the systems on the Microsoft Azure Platform. If operating, managing, installing has been the expertise of yours then enrolling in the Azure certification can turn out to be the best choice for you.
A cloud developer is a professional who develops software for businesses. If a person holds a credible amount of experience in developing software and in creating background information of Azure can even expect a hike in the salary.
This is a profession where the scope of an IT professional to work in the company increases by almost every day. One also gets the chance to become a massive contributor to shaping the advancement of creative technology in the organization.
It is the role that excludes immense expertise and responsibility, the skills of DevOps engineers are that of someone who goes beyond development. The overall range of expertise lies in system development and operations.
It is the career path where the IT specialist needs to design and implement big data services in a manner that values can be derived from the given data.
It offers a position to IT specialists that requires one to have a considerable amount of experience in data analytics.
This is the profession that requires a certified advanced networking training and it is available freely for the experts who wish to work in the field of network training.
This key account of the cloud-manager is to manage the sales account of cloud storage, server as well as products. It allows the professional to look into the account of customers and assist them in buying decisions.
One of the most important tasks for the manager is to enable adoption and work on the basis to generate revenue and drive market leads.
AWS Solution Architect Training and Certification
Microsoft Azure is counted as one such skill that can greatly enhance the scope of an IT professional getting a job in the cloud computing domain. According to the Gartner report a near around 57% of the fortune 500 companies use this platform to execute numerous IT applications.
Most of the big companies use Microsoft technologies in the pre-cloud times that became easier for them to shift to Azure.
AWS Solution Architect Training and Certification
You may consider opting for an online training for the certification as they provide many sets of benefits. Given below are the set of benefits that you should consider-
Microsoft offers 12 Microsoft Azure certifications that include 14 exams which are further organized into three levels like fundamental, associate, and expert. Moreover, these certification courses lie in building knowledge and skills related to market job roles.
Microsoft has also announced two new fundamental level certifications like Microsoft Certified Azure AI Fundamentals (beta) Exam AI-900 and Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals Exam DP-900.
Here are some of the best Microsoft Azure Certifications for you to learn step by step.
Learning Microsoft Azure has become a much more easy and far better way than it was before. With reasonable and affordable charges, it has become much easier for IT professionals to learn various aspects of cloud computing and software engineering too.
By enrolling in the certification courses of these programs, one can easily upgrade his/her skills and identify the weaker areas where the execution of strong technical skills has become the need of the moment. One can also expect a hike in the salary after completing the certification courses in this domain as it widens the scope of a highly experienced IT professional to stay in the corporate world even for more than the expected time.
A dynamic, highly professional, and a global online training course provider committed to propelling the next generation of technology learners with a whole new way of training experience.
MS SQL Server
Receive Latest Materials and Offers on AWS Course