Structured Query Language is the primary and most favored standard language for creating relational databases, this language is effectively used to insert, search and update, delete, and modify database records. In other words, it implies that the databases created by this language are capable enough of doing more things than we expect.
Retrieval, management, and accessing IT projects become feasible when SQL language is used and is quite similar to the English language.
For example, if you want to create a table named students then you have to write a query like
CREATE TABLE Students;
Obvious Reasons - By the observation, if you have used the SQL Keywords like CREATE and TABLE to form a simple table too. If you are a beginner in programming then SQL is a great way for you to start your journey in programming and on other hand, it also becomes much easier for one to learn new programming languages like Java, Python, Golang and much more.
How easy it is to learn SQL?
After mastering the SQL queries, one can easily understand how simple queries are combined to do data manipulation. It will also let you develop your projects by letting you connect to the techniques involved in machine learning programs and other SQL platforms.
Take a Glimpse at the History of SQL
SQL language was developed in the 1970s at IBM Corporation, Inc, by Donald Chamberlin and Raymond F.Boyce, and later on, it was named as the SEQUEL and was changed to SQL. This language has been used for more than 40 years and will be used more often in the future.
If you are learning the SQL today, then you do not have to learn more about it in the upcoming years where the technology will become much more advanced.
Effective language in mining data
This language is also termed as an effective programming language because it pushes the web developer to perform CRUD operations. It is a language whose information from different sources will relatively help people to mine data from different sources.
It also helps in the mining of the SQL queries and also in updating events, monitoring of tables, and in identifying specific data at different time intervals.
What skills should you need to acquire before learning MS SQL online?
- Data Storage and Design- He is expected to be capable of designing databases that can store large chunks of data and also mines the data from different web-servers. He is also liable for reporting and querying data.
- Designing database tables and structures- His technical skills are a way more advanced than expected and includes designing of database tables and structures.
- Creation of Views and Functions-One of the basic technical skill counted in the expertized skill include the creation of views and functions.
- Churns Optimized SQL queries- As an MS SQL professional, he can churn maximized SQL queries that are inclusive for integrating with other sets of applications.
- Assist in Automated application- He also leads in creating the triggers in the database for using the automation.
- Maintains Data Quality- As an MS-SQL expert, he is responsible for maintaining the data quality and in overseeing the database security.
- Communication- A database administrator is a good communicator who communicates with others and understands their viewpoint and envisions how the application could be when one is being run on the different web--servers.
- Eye-for-details- A data scientist before seeding the data into databases prefers to keep an accurate eye-for every detail that he codes because only then transparency will be exuded.
- Problem Solver- 1. Rises from the ashes of difficult roads that settled on his way to sidelining the big-obstacles, the MS SQL’s role is far bigger than what we could have ever expected. 2-. Resolves Issues-From resolving the tangled queries to providing effective solutions, he is the problem solver of the company.
- Analytical and logical thinking- 1. He thinks in an unconventional way of analyzing problems that surface in the projects. 2 Prefers EQ-. He uses an emotional quotient with a blend of intelligence to resolve a dispute in a short time without bittering the senior executives.
- Calm and Patient- 1. Know the duration of Work Since the completion of IT projects are time-bound and can take days for the delivery manager to give a final word to clients, an MS SQL professional learns to remain calm and patient with time. 2. Integrate Work-He also uses his intelligence in integrating the efforts of the team to produce effective solutions.
- Strong Association- Collaborating with other sets of employees while designing the IT projects so that the impact remains on the bigger level denotes his strength in linking associations and in harboring the change that is required to start the projects uniquely.
- Writing and Documentation- He holds the strength in documenting the technical texts in the preferred way that suits automation and enhances the user-readability once they are run on web servers as the created applications.
What are the roles and responsibilities of a SQL certified professional?
Here are the amazing set of roles and responsibilities of professional MS SQL professionals. These mentioned sets of roles and responsibilities are in crux and will surely let you carry an in-depth introduction to the job role. These trainings are for professionals, beginners as well as experts.
SQL Server Training & Certification
- Personalized Free Consultation
- Access to Our Learning Management System
- Access to Our Course Curriculum
- Be a Part of Our Free Demo Class
- Build Applications- He/she knows how to develop the applications by using T-SQL programmings such as DDL, DML, and DCL.
- Creation of Database Objects- He/she is capable of creating database objects like tables, indexes, and user-based applications too.
- Develops T-SQL procedures- An MS SQL professional also holds the responsibility for building various T-SQL stored procedures like Triggers, Functions and also changes the table for data extraction, data load, and transformations.
- Codes complex SQL Queries- He carries great expertise in the field of coding because he knows several ways of coding complex SQL queries by using multiple joins for creating Ad-hoc reports through Report Builder based on requirements.
- Thorough Understanding- He is known for keeping a tab on MS SQL Server latest versions and it also includes BI tools such as SQL Server Integration Services( SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services, and Power BI tools too.
- Develops Packages- A professional MS SQL Professional who is capable of developing SSIS packages blended with features, custom logging, loading audit information, and execution of results into audit tables.
- Design SSRS Reports- He/she can design SSRS reports with subreports, dynamic sorting, redefining of data sources, and subtotals for the report.
- Perform Maintenance Duties- A MS-SQL is also known for performing duties like performance tuning, optimization of queries, functions, and stored procedures.
- Works Upon Various Tools- A MS-SQL professional is known for designing SSIS packages by using numerous tools like Execute SQL Task, Bulk Insert Task, Data Flow Task, File System Task, Send Mail Task, Execute Package Task, Active Script Task, XML task and much more.
- Uses Different Package Configurations- A MS-SQL professional also holds responsibility for deploying the SSIS package and also in using different types of package configurations to export various package properties to make the package environment-dependent.
- Creates Report- He/she is the professional who is responsible for creating power view reports using the Power BI.
- Works on Different Tasks-He/she is liable to work on different SFTP tasks like task factory, cozy roc, and can transfer data by leveraging auditing tables and load Analysis services cube that uses facts and dimensions.
- Upload Data from Different Sources- He/she can load data from different sources like flat files, SQL Server, CSV, and Excel.
- Creation of Data warehouses- He/she carries great expertise in creating cubes with dimensions and facts tables in MOLAP Warehouse and also by using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Checks Everything -He is known for keeping a tab on performance tuning, query optimization, and maintaining and maximizing a data warehouse.
- Offers Proficiency- He also carries expertise in the domain like CTEs, Relational Database Models, data integrity, SQL joins, and Query writing too, and is known for having the proficiency in using the T-SQL for creating complex procedures.
- Consists Great Knowledge- An IT professional also carries the knowledge about Change Data capture for tracking DML operation on database level.
- Creates Schemes and Functions- He is also known to be strong in creating table partitions for enhancing the functioning of models on databases as well as for creating partition function and partition schemes.
- Wide Knowledge about Applications- He is equipped with wide knowledge about building SSIS packages for extracting, transforming, and loading the DTS data into the Data warehouse from heterogeneous data sources like Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Excel, and MS Access CSV, Oracle, flat file and much more.
- Highly Experienced- Very often, the professional involved in creating DTS, SSIS packages, and in linking the servers for MS SQL Server is the one who carries greater knowledge about IT skills.
- Seamlessly Works in Extraction and Uploading of Data- Being experienced in extraction of data and practically sound approach in loading ETL and DTS system in the data warehouse from heterogeneous data sources like Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Excel, and MS Acces, CSV, Oracle and flat-file too.
- Expert in Configuration- A MS SQL server’s work is not limited to coding the data but also in creating, configuring and fine-tuning ETL workflow designed in DTS and MS SQL Server Integration and much more.
- Expert in creating jobs- He also carries experience in generating Jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, and Scheduled SSIS Packages.
- Experienced in creating reports- He can design and develop a large number of enterprise reports such as Business Objects by using the data from ETL loads, SSAS Cubes, and other heterogeneous data sources.
- Maximizes Cubes- He carries greater expertise and maximizing MOLAP cubes by partitioning them and also by designing aggregations and implementing hierarchies. He is also capable of creating calculated measures and dimension members by using Multidimensional Expressions.
- Designs Complex Reports- He is also an expert in designing complex reports by using cascading parameters, parameterized reports and ad-hoc reports as well as by deploying SSRS reports on the portal for user accessibility.
- Expert in Writing Parameterized Queries-He carries great expertise in creating parameterized queries for creating tabular reports, formatting report layout, sub-reports by using global variables, subtotals, expressions, functions, and also by defining data sources for executing the reports by using SSRS.
- Strong-minded Person- Being an MS SQL professional, he also carries strong knowledge about logical and physical database design by using Erwin and SQL server enterprise manager. As an It expert, he is quite proficient in using performance tuning tools like MS SQL Profiler, Index Tuning, Wizard, SQL Server, Database Engine Tuning Advisor.
- Possess Great Knowledge- He also carries strong knowledge in finding many ways of installing the databases, capacity planning, and implementing backup as well as in forming a recovery strategy for application and database.
- . Proficient in Data Mining- A jack of all trades who profuse the techniques of data integration, data cleaning, data visualization, and data migration reporting too.
SQL Server Training & Certification
- No cost for a Demo Class
- Industry Expert as your Trainer
- Available as per your schedule
- Customer Support Available
Know the different career paths after learning MS SQL
Many industries have grown rapidly and have even sought candidates capable of working on SQL databases. It will take around 2 to 6 years down the line for a professional to become an MS SQL expert and it includes-
- Database Administrator- This is a profession where information embedded in the database cells is administered by the IT professional and this job role has been much more demanding in the IT sector.
- Database Developer- The overall job of the database developer is to create relational databases and then seed data in the minute cells of the databases and create an impactful software application.
- Developer- This is one such career path whose horizon expands beyond anyone’s expectations because by being a developer one could not only code the programming language but works in creating the architecture of the software application.
- BI Developer- This is a career path where he will spend a lot of time researching and planning solutions for existing problems within the company. As a BI developer, his world would also include databases that can be relational and multidimensional too.
- ETL Developer-
- As an ETL developer, his major chunk of work would include designing data storage systems for companies and aims to fill the system with the help of data that needs to be stored.
- Analyzes Data- Labeled as an expert who is capable of taking the big-picture view of the company’s data situation to come up with comprehensive data solutions.
6. Microsoft Certified Trainer- He/she can choose the job role of being a trainer to students by imparting the basics of MS SQL, certified trainer.
SQL Server Training & Certification
- Detailed Coverage
- Best-in-class Content
- Prepared by Industry leaders
- Latest Technology Covered
Know the salary of MS SQL professionals
- Database Administrator- The overall salary of the database administrator is estimated to be near around USD 74,300.
- Database Developer- A database developer can easily earn around USD 83,500 and even more than it.
- Developer- The overall salary of the database developer is estimated to be around USD 86,500.
- BI Developer- The overall salary of the BI developer is estimated to be around USD 83,400.
- ETL Developer- The salary of an ETL developer lies near to USD 88,700.
- Microsoft Certified Trainer- Being a Microsoft certified trainer, his salary can get a hike of more than USD 80,000.
Know how to learn MS SQL online
The learning of MS SQL is possible if you prefer to learn from reputed certified organizations that will add on more value to your resume and offer a hike in your current salary.
Here are some of the best MS SQL certifications courses that you should work upon-
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Certifications
- Oracle Certified Professional MySQL Database Administrator
- Oracle Database Administrator 12c Administrator
- SAP HANA
Learn SQL Server in the Easiest Way
- Learn from the videos
- Learn anytime anywhere
- Pocket-friendly mode of learning
- Complimentary eBook available
Learning MS SQL is not a herculean task, it is much easier if learned in the right way, at the right time and by the right trainers. While expenses nearing more than affording capacity and firing of jobs increasing in many industries demands IT professionals or graduating students to opt for what leverages you and keeps you ahead of others.
Resourcing the right type of programming languages by restoring the effective set of solutions exudes effective implementation done by the right set of web-developers and this can be easily done by you too.
If you like to know more about MS SQL, then you can leave your comments below.
- AWS & Fundamentals of Linux
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Databases Overview & Amazon Route 53
4 days 04 Dec 2020
- Intro to DevOps
- GIT and Maven
- Jenkins & Ansible
- Docker and Cloud Computing
14 days 14 Dec 2020
- Data Science Introduction
- Hadoop and Spark Overview
- Python & Intro to R Programming
- Machine Learning
9 days 09 Dec 2020
- Architecture, HDFS & MapReduce
- Unix Shell & Apache Pig Installation
- HIVE Installation & User-Defined Functions
- SQOOP & Hbase Installation
11 days 11 Dec 2020
- Salesforce Configuration Introduction
- Security & Automation Process
- Sales & Service Cloud
- Apex Programming, SOQL & SOSL
4 days 04 Dec 2020
- Introduction and Software Testing
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Automation Testing and API Testing
- Selenium framework development using Testing
5 days 05 Dec 2020
- BA & Stakeholders Overview
- BPMN, Requirement Elicitation
- BA Tools & Design Documents
- Enterprise Analysis, Agile & Scrum
4 days 04 Dec 2020
MS SQL Server
- Introduction & Database Query
- Programming, Indexes & System Functions
- SSIS Package Development Procedures
- SSRS Report Design
4 days 04 Dec 2020
- Features of Python
- Python Editors and IDEs
- Data types and Variables
- Python File Operation
0 day 30 Nov 2020
- Components of AI
- Categories of Machine Learning
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
5 days 05 Dec 2020
- Introduction to Machine Learning & Python
- Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
- Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
-1 day 29 Nov 2020
- Introduction to Tableau Desktop
- Data Transformation Methods
- Configuring tableau server
- Integration with R & Hadoop
19 days 19 Dec 2020
Receive Latest Materials and Offers on SQL Server Course