In this blog, we will discuss the top three frameworks and which should be your choice in 2018? Also, we will discuss the pros and cons of all three frameworks so that you can decide for yourself which one suits the most based on your project needs.
Difference Between Angular 5, React JS, & Vue
In the middle of the year 2016, the inquiries between two were balanced and React reached closer to the demand of Angular framework. At this time, Vue was just a novice player and not so popular among users. In 2017 too, React and Angular demand was almost similar and Vue was still struggling to grow in the market.
The growth of Angular, React and Vue
As you can see, React and Angular developed organically with the same dynamics during the last few years. Based on one survey, when demand for both frameworks was forecasted then graph for React growth was positive while the Angular framework is little bit declining.
Read: What is Exception in java? Type of Exception Handling in Java
The demand of Vue is still uncertain but it will grow certainly, maybe a little bit less when compared to the other two main frameworks. Also, the demand for skilled professionals is also growing tremendously who can implement these frameworks successfully.
Based on the source indeed.com. we got the following distribution and more than 60 K job offers for all three frameworks.
Based on the following data, we will discuss the pros and cons of all three frameworks so that engineers or other professionals can reach on the solution which one to choose in 2018.
A Detailed view of Angular 5
Read: Java.net Connectexception connection refused
What are the benefits?
- The framework is equipped with new features and result in faster compilation under 3 seconds only.
- There is a feature of detailed reporting where all necessary information is available and it helps developers to move ahead. However, you should be more educated to understand this document.
- The framework facilitates two-way binding and enables singular behavior with negligible chances of errors.
- With this framework, developers can work independently on the same application sections with similar data sets.
- There is one dependency injection feature that related the components with modules and modularity in general.
What are the drawbacks?
- The syntax of the framework is tough to learn but it has been made little bit simpler in the latest version Angular 5.
- There are some migration issues while moving the older data to latest framework.
There are only a number of Companies who have realized the benefits of the framework and started using the same for their web apps like Udemy, PayPal, Freelancer, Google, or Aws etc. As you can see that the most leading names are involved in the discussion and the list will continue to expand in near future too.
A Detailed view of ReactJS
What are the Benefits?
- This framework is easy to learn due to simpler syntax. Engineer just have to brush up their HTML writing skills and you are ready to work with the framework. There is no need of depth learning in case of ReactJS as Angular.
- The framework has maximum flexibility level and highly responsive too.
- There is one virtual DOM model that allows developers to arrange documents in different formats like HTML, XHTML, or XML etc. They can be arranged in the form of a tree and you just need to choose the one that suits you the most. Also, check which format is more acceptable to different web browsers and suitable for web application building.
- The other feature of ReactJS is that it can work with high load whenever needed.
- There is downward data binding in case of ReactJS that signifies that data flow in the child node will not affect the parent node somehow.
- This is a 100 percent open library where improvements are performed on the daily basis by the contributors across the world.
- This is a light-weight framework where data manipulated on the user side can be quickly represented on the server side automatically.
- Also, the framework has the migration feature that could automate the business processes in an easier way. This feature was not available in case of AngularJS.
What are the Drawbacks?
Like any other framework, there are some issues connected with ReactJS framework too. This is true that React is the most powerful framework out of three, still, you should be sure of the cons of the framework as well.
- There is no facility of documentation in case of ReactJS and development takes time in lack of proper instructions and reporting. Developers need to put more efforts to understand the previous code without any semantic approach.
- React will not suggest any definite choice. The developers are left with so many choices sometimes.
- It takes time to master the React JS that signifies that you should have a depth understanding of how to integrate UI into MVC framework.
As a result, when focused on the pros and cons of the framework, React JS is used by many leading Companies including Yahoo, Facebook, New York Times, WhatsApp etc.
A Detailed view of Vue
Read: Free Jquery SLider Carousal Plugin
What are the Benefits?
- Vue has many characteristics similar to the Angular framework and this is empowered by HTML with the help of a different set of components.
- The integration facility is pretty awesome in case of VUE that is helpful for building single page apps and difficult web interfaces of applications. The best part is the smaller interactive parts of the application can be quickly integrated into the existing infrastructure of the Company with no harmful effect on the complete system.
- The framework has favorable scaling capability too where largely reusable templates are easy to make without investing extra time and efforts due to the simple structure of the framework.
- The size of the framework is small around 20 KB only that allows developers to deliver better performance when compared to other frameworks.
What are the Drawbacks?
- Sometimes, developers face issues when the application is integrated with other huge projects. There is no relevant solution to this problem but they are supposed to propose soon in the near future for later versions.
- The framework has little Chinese background where a number of elements and their descriptions are written in the Chinese language. It leads to a partial complexity at some stages and difficult to understand by developers. The best idea is to convert these modules into the English language for a depth understanding of the framework and encouraging adoption too during the next few years to come.
By looking at the benefits of the framework, a number of leading Companies decided to adopt the framework like Xiaomi, Grammarly, Adobe and more. In the near future, more Companies are planning to adopt the VUE framework, the only condition is that the framework should be managed and improved over the years. Related Post
- Java vs. C#
- What is OOP?
- Java Collections
For an experienced engineer, there is not a huge difference between all three frameworks and which to choose in 2018. Because he will take a limited time only to use the framework practically. Based on the above discussion, Angular and React JS frameworks are the most promising choices when compared to Vue.
No doubt, Vue is also onboard but it will take little more time to grow and react at the level of rest two frameworks. Moreover, look at the benefits and drawbacks of each of the frameworks and decide yourself which one suits your project the most in 2018. So, what is your strategy this year?
- AWS & Fundamentals of Linux
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Databases Overview & Amazon Route 53
2 days 27 May 2020
- Intro to DevOps
- GIT and Maven
- Jenkins & Ansible
- Docker and Cloud Computing
10 days 04 Jun 2020
- Data Science Introduction
- Hadoop and Spark Overview
- Python & Intro to R Programming
- Machine Learning
2 days 27 May 2020
- Architecture, HDFS & MapReduce
- Unix Shell & Apache Pig Installation
- HIVE Installation & User-Defined Functions
- SQOOP & Hbase Installation
8 days 02 Jun 2020
- Salesforce Configuration Introduction
- Security & Automation Process
- Sales & Service Cloud
- Apex Programming, SOQL & SOSL
3 days 28 May 2020
- Introduction and Software Testing
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Automation Testing and API Testing
- Selenium framework development using Testing
7 days 01 Jun 2020
- BA & Stakeholders Overview
- BPMN, Requirement Elicitation
- BA Tools & Design Documents
- Enterprise Analysis, Agile & Scrum
1 day 26 May 2020
MS SQL Server
- Introduction & Database Query
- Programming, Indexes & System Functions
- SSIS Package Development Procedures
- SSRS Report Design
3 days 28 May 2020
Receive Latest Materials and Offers on Java Course