The objective of this blog is to make you familiar with Artificial Intelligence Learning Path, what is the future scope, and the career opportunities with the technology. We will start with a quick introduction to AI, its applications, job profiles in AI, why should you get certified in AI, and a few practical examples for the better understanding of the AI technology.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
The science or engineering of making intelligent machines especially with the help of intelligent computer programs. Intelligence is a different topic that makes you superior to the crowd. It creates the ability to understand the most complex problems quickly and apply the knowledge as well. Also, it could improve the skills that play a vital role in personality development and evolution.
The AI and machine learning practices can be seen everywhere in the area of computer science. It gives you an idea of the possible number of ways how can design a computer system. It is made to perform the cognitive functions as described by the humans.
What are the Benefits of Artificial Intelligence?
- The artificial intelligence is a favorite topic these days and it can be applied anywhere to reduce the errors and increases the chances of achieving accuracy with the maximum level of precision.
- In data mining, the science of robotics and AI algorithms is common to explore the ocean. SO, is there any limitations too when we are talking about the AI. Yes, Of course! Each aspect has both sides – positive and negative. Let us see the what are the risks associated with AI?
What is the Risk of Artificial Intelligence?
- Creating AI algorithms demand for huge costs as they are highly complex in nature. Also, the maintenance or repair costs are significantly higher.
- Intelligence is taken as the natural attributed gifted by nature and it will continue whether the human intelligence is replicated or not.
What are the applications of Artificial Intelligence?
Here, we will discuss a few apps of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning and why they are taken so effective in our daily life.
Read: How Artificial Intelligence Can Help To Boost Your Career?
1). Virtual Assistant
Almost every organization collects a huge amount of data from a variety of sources to get an accurate idea of users. One could be more effective and accurate in tracking the customer details when implementing AI algorithms.
2). Mobile Games
Generally, artificial intelligence is the foundation for every video game you are playing on television on your mobile phone. This is the best example that can be learned by the user how artificial intelligence has become a part of our daily life these days.
The AI technology is also used by SIRI users too. They are utilizing AI to understand the various natural language questions and the requests.
If you are a car lover then TESLA is something you should not miss out at all. This is the best automobile example available so far in the technical space.
Read: What is AI? A Complete Tutorial Guide to Artificial Intelligence for Beginners
There are similar a plenty of examples of artificial intelligence apps that you can study for your reference and get an idea of why Artificial Intelligence is getting so popular among aspiring minds.
What should be the educational Background to become an artificial intelligence engineer?
- You should have an in-depth understanding of various mathematical concepts like statistics, algebra, calculus, logic, algorithms etc. You should have the basic idea of neural networks and graphical modeling too.
- If you have studied Physics, Engineering or robotics then it would be an added advantage for your career growth. The basic knowledge of programming language, computer science, and coding is also essential.
- With the hands-on expertize in artificial intelligence tools you are free to apply for various career domains including – Private sector, Public sector, education sector, arts, Healthcare, government agencies, or the military department. You can seek a successful career in any of the domains as mentioned above.
What are the different roles in artificial intelligence Career?
Here are the different roles for artificial intelligence engineer that you can apply for a successful career and get your dream job in MNCs eight away.
- You can apply for the role of software analyst and the developer.
- You can apply for a computer scientist role or an AI engineer.
- You could be an algorithm specialist too if you love challenges.
- If you can study more, then the research scientist or engineering consultant is the right profile for you.
- The next popular role is the mechanical engineer and the maintenance engineer.
- You can also apply for the job profile of manufacturing or electrical engineers.
- With hands-on experience in robotics tools, you can enter the world of robots and get a huge salary package right away.
- The military department is also the ultimate choice for aspiring career growth in the future.
The Future Scope of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence is used by a number of Companies daily for its benefits. This is true that artificial intelligence has touched our lives in different aspects at a breakneck speed. With this progress, there arise a few questions in mind.
- Is it possible that artificial intelligence can outperform the human performance?
- If yes, then how much time can be taken for the same?
- Obviously, when artificial intelligence would be able to perform better without any human intervention.
Based on the survey, when it comes to translation them machines can always perform the best as compared to humans. If we talk about the retail sector then it will completely outperform humans by the next 20 years. There are chances that artificial intelligence can grow but it will take time certainly. Companies shave already started spending a huge amount to realize the actual benefits of artificial intelligence and it will succeed surely in the near future too.
Read: Top 15 Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions and Answers
If we will look around then artificial intelligence is available in every sphere of life. It is used to organize the big data into interesting patterns and structures. Also, it helps in the neural network, data analytics, or machine learning etc. AI was started in the 80s and from that time it has become a part of our life somehow that hard to believe too. With the passage of time, everything was trusted and accepted by humans. Further, it proposed a lot of business opportunities too for organizations that were an interesting achievement.
Here are the few steps to ensure the business stays relevant to the AI revolution:
- If you are not ready to adopt artificial intelligence right now then keep checking how others are leveraging AI and taking benefits from the same.
- The artificial intelligence implementation is not easy but demands handful resources that will help you positively. For example, a machine learning system is started by the Google i.e. Tensor Flow and open source in nature.
- If you want that the team should be more engaged then artificial intelligence needs to be deployed. It will help you in deriving meaningful insights from existing data and makes any organization more productive too.
- To move ahead, this is necessary to focus on objectives and learn how to find the solution for complex business problems. Here, artificial intelligence helps a lot and explains to you how to build a solution from scratch.
- Before you maximize the business values with artificial intelligence, make sure that your current business processes are working in the best way and aligned properly.
- The team collaboration is the next major requirement for businesses that is necessary for a successful operation. Here, artificial intelligence has the right potential to transform your business and helps you in understanding how to manage the changes positively.
- Further cyber technology and giving an accurate idea of climate changes are more advantages of artificial intelligence that should be considered by experts.
How can Artificial Intelligence Certifications help in Ultimate Career Growth?
- Today there is a soaring demand for skilled AI engineers because almost every organization is planning to adopt artificial intelligence today for a better tomorrow. Even the tech giant Microsoft, Google, Amazon have already the benefits and implemented artificial intelligence successfully.
- AI is the promising career choice for the future that will create new paths for the learners in different fields like development, management, testing, data mining etc.
- There are potential earning sources for artificial intelligence experts with the development of technology and a certification will help you in acquiring the right skills and knowledge that could help you in becoming a successful professional right away.
In brief, the future of Artificial Intelligence is too large to comprehend but opportunities cannot be denied by the aspirants. AI will open the new door of success for those who invest in the technology. So, this article will surely help you in understanding the future scope of AI and different career perspectives related to the technology. In case of any queries, talk to the expert mentors and join Artificial Intelligence certification program at JanBask Training today.
Read: Machine Learning Tutorial - What you need to know for 2020?
- AWS & Fundamentals of Linux
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Databases Overview & Amazon Route 53
2 days 14 Jul 2020
- Intro to DevOps
- GIT and Maven
- Jenkins & Ansible
- Docker and Cloud Computing
19 days 31 Jul 2020
- Data Science Introduction
- Hadoop and Spark Overview
- Python & Intro to R Programming
- Machine Learning
4 days 16 Jul 2020
- Architecture, HDFS & MapReduce
- Unix Shell & Apache Pig Installation
- HIVE Installation & User-Defined Functions
- SQOOP & Hbase Installation
5 days 17 Jul 2020
- Salesforce Configuration Introduction
- Security & Automation Process
- Sales & Service Cloud
- Apex Programming, SOQL & SOSL
3 days 15 Jul 2020
- Introduction and Software Testing
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Automation Testing and API Testing
- Selenium framework development using Testing
12 days 24 Jul 2020
- BA & Stakeholders Overview
- BPMN, Requirement Elicitation
- BA Tools & Design Documents
- Enterprise Analysis, Agile & Scrum
2 days 14 Jul 2020
MS SQL Server
- Introduction & Database Query
- Programming, Indexes & System Functions
- SSIS Package Development Procedures
- SSRS Report Design
3 days 15 Jul 2020
- Features of Python
- Python Editors and IDEs
- Data types and Variables
- Python File Operation
11 days 23 Jul 2020
- Components of AI
- Categories of Machine Learning
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
2 days 14 Jul 2020
- Introduction to Machine Learning & Python
- Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
- Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
5 days 17 Jul 2020
- Introduction to Tableau Desktop
- Data Transformation Methods
- Configuring tableau server
- Integration with R & Hadoop
1 day 13 Jul 2020
Receive Latest Materials and Offers on Artificial Intelligence Course